Company: LevelTen Energy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction
infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform
delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation
software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to
facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTens
marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the
worlds largest, with more than 4,000 Transaction-Ready Pricing
offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTens
CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculates more than a billion
data points every week, providing our partners with leading-edge,
real-time risk and value insights at market scale. Together,
LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean
energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn
What Were Looking For
We are seeking an experienced, talented UX/UI designer to join the
Product & Design team at LevelTen. The right fit for this position
is looking to tackle new challenges at a fast-paced company where
your role has a direct and measurable impact on the companys
- You have at least 3 years of experience in UX/UI
- You are passionate about creating simple, intuitive designs
that users love.
- You stay on top of industry standards, take feedback well, and
- Youre skilled using modern design tools like Figma and
- You have experience and passion building "design operations"
tools to help product and design teams collaborate more
You will get to...
- Work closely with LevelTen product managers to develop designs
for new products and features within the LevelTen
- Bring your own creative expertise and style to a new space and
influence the entire look of the product.
- Tackle challenging problems in the best user flows and designs
for new features.
You will do it by...
- Experimenting, testing, trying, failing and learning all the
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect.
- Demonstrating a strong drive for both yourself and the team to
Working at LevelTen
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: LevelTen Energy, Seattle , Product Designer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!