IT Support Specialist
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Russell Tobin is looking for IT Support Specialist in Seattle,
WA 98101 for 06 + Months contractJob Title: IT Support
SpecialistLocation: Seattle, WA 98101Duration: 06 + Months
- Support Specialist II provides top-level support to our end
users through their extensive knowledge of ZG systems and
- They assist less experienced team members with escalations and
advise them on standard processes and procedures.
- The Support Specialist two has advanced administrative
experience in various systems that ZEUS is responsible for.Job
- Working efficiently with users to identify root cause of issues
with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity,
peripherals, and IT services.
- Tackling task work within our enterprise systems and
applications - provisioning accounts, troubleshooting issues in
Active Directory, O365, SalesForce, Okta, Service Now, and
- Familiarity with SCCM, or other enterprise windows device
- Familiarity with JAMF, or Mac enterprise device
- Familiarity with Service-now and/or similar ticketing
- Assisting with Microsoft Exchange and/or Office365 task work
-troubleshooting mailbox issues; checking and updating distribution
lists, creating and managing room resources, shared mailboxes,
- Ability to consistently manage user life cycle tasks with a
standard workflow: provisioning accounts, assigning permissions,
imaging and deploying hardware.
- Event Support: Setting up, monitoring, and troubleshooting of
audio-visual systems during company meetings, events, conference
rooms, and guest speakers.
- Inventory management tasks: scanning delivered hardware into
inventory; processing warranty repair and replacement of broken
items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; doing physical asset
counts and inventory management.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Provide world-class customer service
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written communication
- High attention to detail
- Occasional travel supporting partner offices.Qualifications and
- Time on the job: Generally, two to five years in IT.
- World-class customer service skills
- Knowledge proficiency: Familiarity with Active Directory,
- Exchange, telephony systems, basic networking, Service Desk
- Highly skilled at explaining technical subjects to
non-technical customers as well as technical customers.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Escalation point for T1Apply now!Thanks and regardsMohammad
ShadabSenior Recruitment SpecialistO: 917-999-0226
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates, Seattle , IT Support Specialist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!