Sr. Product Designer - Remote
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client, is a fast-growing, food-tech startup that is creating
an earth shattering on-demand dining experience! We're seeking a
Product Designer to focus on designing a seamless experience for
our customers. By partnering up with the consumer product team, you
will explore new opportunities to create user centric products from
discovery to delivery. We are looking for a designer has the
curiosity to understand user problems and needs, while balancing
product strategy and how it ties to larger business goals.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer that is open to working
about 20 hours a week to work on various projects!
- Build end-to-end user experiences
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and business
partners to build and iterate on customer facing products
- Create designs, prototypes and artifacts to facilitate user
testing and apply learnings to designs
- Work with the product design and front-end engineering team to
launch a design system to be used within the consumer product
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure visual quality and
finesse of the product and user experience
- Regularly solicit feedback from your peers, including other
product designers, business partners and teammates in your product
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses
develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend
of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture
that makes working with us enjoyable. We've worked closely with
startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a
variety of verticals. Though we're headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC,
we embrace remote work, and it's been part of our DNA from the
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and
product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy
and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on.
Whether you're looking to take an idea from concept to production,
improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital
transformation project, we can help.
- First and foremost - Happy and Fun - it's all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative,
Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity,
generally good to be on a team with...
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and
adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for
is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged
products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture,
and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If
this sounds like you, send us your application!
- Experience designing and shipping digital products, with recent
experience designing interactive consumer products
- A portfolio of work that showcases your process and a range of
fidelity levels along with finished design work. (A portfolio is
required to be considered)
- Experience collaborating closely with a cross functional
technology team including product managers, researchers, data
scientists and engineers
- Excellent visual and typographic sensibility. Flexibility to
work on UX but also the polish of interactions and UI
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Principle or equivalent design
- An understanding of modern front-end frameworks and grasp of
current development philosophies / methodologies for building
- Competitive Pay
- Fully Remote Work Culture
- Opportunity to work on cool projects with amazing people!
Keywords: HappyFunCorp, Seattle , Sr. Product Designer - Remote, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!