Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Plan, design, implement, and review the software that powers
the infrastructure underlying GitHub's user-facing enterprise
- Evaluate and recommend solutions and guide team decision
- Work closely with other Infrastructure and Application teams to
ensure we ship the highest quality Enterprise experience.
- Maintain and diagnose that software as it runs in production on
our customers premises.
- Document the systems you help build, provide feedback and code
reviews to your peers in a constructive way.
- Focus on the customers and last mile delivery.
- Work within a shared ownership model, working collaboratively
with peer teams on all facets of our product.
- Track record of building infrastructure automation.
- Proficiency in any two of: Ruby, Go, and Bash.
- Experience with GitHub's underlying technology stack (linux,
resque, redis, MySQL, unicorn, etc.).
- A deep understanding of monitoring and troubleshooting and
enjoy diagnosing and fixing reliability problems.
- Strong written communication skills and enjoy developing
working relationships with coworkers in locations around the
- Comfortable working asynchronously with a distributed
- Experience building infrastructure and automation
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and operations
- Experience with distributed systems with high availability
- Experience with incident responseby Jobble
Keywords: Beyondsoft, Seattle , System Engineer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!