Seasonal Amazon Locker+ Team Member - Up to $17.30
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Amazon Locker+ Customer Service AssociatePay rate: Up to $18Job
OverviewYou're on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon
that makes the return and pickup of packages convenient for our
customers at our Locker+ retail locations. We are looking for
associates who are ready to delight our customers with quality
service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an
ever-changing environment. Our associates go beyond assisting with
customer orders, they connect personally with our customers and
uplift their lives - even if for just a few moments. Associates
work in designated retail locations - where it's convenient for our
customers - helping facilitate the delivery and return of customer
orders.Duties & Responsibilities
- Some of your duties may include:
- Receive, pick, and stow customer orders, process returns, and
prepare for delivery.
- Assist customers with questions they may have.
- Work through problem-solving scenarios for customers.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workspace.
- Manage responsibilities for a Locker+ location, including
opening and closing site.
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort,
scan, and prepare orders.
- Receive truck deliveries.
- You'll also need to be able to:
- Perform physical labor including lifting up to 49 pounds, with
or without reasonable accommodation
- Stand and walk during shifts lasting up to five hours, with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Be available to work part-time between the hours of 6:30 AM and
10:30 PM with schedules varying week to week.What it's like at
Amazon Locker+ locations
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide safe
- Surroundings. You'll be behind a counter, working with
customers. Depending on the Locker+ site, you may be working in a
Whole Foods Market, a freestanding location, a partner retailer, or
even in the lobby of a warehouse.
- Activity. You'll be on your feet for the majority of your
shift, helping customers and sorting packages.
- Temperature. Our Locker+ locations are in comfortable,
- Noise level. Sound levels are minimal, what one would expect in
a grocery store.
- Dress code. Casual with a few rules to follow for safety.
Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.Why You'll Love this
- Stay busy. You'll be engaged your entire shift, from organizing
packages to chatting with customers.
- Unique Workplace. Locations can vary, so you may be at a
grocery or other retailer.
- Schedule options. Ideal for someone looking for a part-time
role. Work up to 20 hours per week and be able to work differing
schedules: Tuesday and Thursday one week, Wednesday and Saturday
another, for example.
- Shift flexibility. Shifts follow various operating business
hours (example: 6:30AM - 10:30PM). Shift times average 4-5 hours
and are assigned per business need. Choose shifts right from your
own mobile device.
- Training. You'll start with a set schedule for some training to
get you up to speed, then you can start choosing the shifts you'd
like to work.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your
earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups).
Learn more about .
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our
employees and offer a variety of free training and development
programs, and we also have tuition reimbursement options. See where
your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you'll learn
how to use the latest Amazon technology.
- Customer Obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your
work.Why You'll Love AmazonMany of our jobs come with great
benefits - including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for
the future, and opportunities for career advancement - all in a
safe and inclusive environment that's been ranked among the best
workplaces in the world. Offerings are dependent upon the role,
work schedule, or location; specific to a Locker+ Associate, the
following benefits are included:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance ProgramLearn more about Amazon Benefits and
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to
understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety
guidelines.How To Get StartedYou can begin by applying below. If
you need help with your application or to learn more about our
hiring process, you can find support here: .Amazon is committed to
a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please visit .
Keywords: Amazon, Seattle , Seasonal Amazon Locker+ Team Member - Up to $17.30, Other , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!