User Experience Researcher (Remote)
Company: Virtually Human
Posted on: January 17, 2022
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of
entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019,
Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup
and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED
RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading
gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn and
Atari just to name a few.
See what we have planned this year - Virtually Human Studio Product
VHS is seeking a User Experience Researcher with solid
methodological skills and ability to use research to impact
decisions in a dynamic, agile environment. As a User Researcher,
you will define and execute on the user research program and daily
processes for various experiences, using a variety of methods
including: user testing, personas, journey maps, surveys, and more
to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy,
wireframes, visual and interaction design.
- Using a range of exploratory and evaluative qualitative and
quantitative research methods in order to help build a rich
understanding of the diverse needs of our clients
- Planning and running research projects as a hands-on
practitioner across different products
- Analysing data and making recommendations
- Working cross-functionally to help identify user-driven
improvements and innovations
- Acting as a UX research consultant by supporting UX and UI
designers as a trusted voice on multiple aspects of excellent user
- Helping the design team team to democratise research practices
and self-service approaches in order to empower our team to conduct
their own low-risk research studies
- Presenting findings and holding knowledge share sessions with
- A strong grasp of recruiting relevant participants
- Ability to mentor and help designers become better
- Min 4 years professional experience, with proven success
working with product teams and UX designers
- Deep practical experience with qualitative research
- Sophisticated ability to articulate and visualize results
- Experience working firsthand with UX design and product
- Ability to plan and lead generative research to define new
- Identify and conduct the highest impact research projects for
the design team
- Ability to develop creative, flexible and rapid approaches to
user experience problems
- Multi-task across in-house projects and studies and working
with outside vendors where required to conduct research
- Strong organisational skills, able to act independently and
able to switch quickly between different projects, even within a
- A thirst for constant growth and improvement both for yourself
and our products
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with sports or gaming industries
- Solid knowledge of research tools such as (Lookback, Fullstory,
Usersnap, usertesting.com, etc).
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's;
- Make the role your own!
Keywords: Virtually Human, Seattle , User Experience Researcher (Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!