People Operations Administrator
Company: Swift HR Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The People Operations Administrator position at our nonprofit
client is responsible for the administration and coordination of
Human Resources programs in order to service and support effective
and efficient operations of the organization's HR function. The
incumbent will serve as the day-to-day contact for Human Resources
needs and will partner closely with the part-time CHRO to ensure
all organization needs are met.
Describe Essential Functions
- Recruiting coordination as needed.
- Conduct background checks.
- Oversee onboarding process and ensure smooth entry for new
- Lead new hire HR orientation and gather all new hire
- Oversee off boarding
- Maintain HRIS system
- Participate in bi-monthly audit meeting/process in conjunction
with Payroll - run and review change report to ensure accuracy
- Maintain updated organization chart.
- Coordinate and prepare timely, accurate reports, materials and
documents to meet deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files,
records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource
files and records.
- Administer all benefit programs
- Administer retirement program
- Administer Professional Development Program
- Help coordinate Performance Management & Recognition programs
by assisting with 15Five system maintenance as well as partnership
- Respond to all unemployment claims
- Field HR questions and raise issues to CHRO as appropriate in
regular one-on-one meetings and ongoing
- Support continuous improvement efforts/initiatives in
partnership with CHR
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: PHR Certification
- 3+ years of HR administration/coordination experience
- Preferred: Experience partnering with payroll
- Proficient in Google Suite and Zoom
- Proficiency with HRIS (ADP/Workforce Now desirable)
- Proficiency with ATS (Lever desirable)
- Functional knowledge of key Human Resources operations and
procedures to accurately and promptly respond to requests for
information and/or documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an
understanding of nuance and context and attention to detail
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion
and knowing when to escalate issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be
extremely effective independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a collaborative, often
fast-paced, team environment
- Very competitive compensation and benefit program.
- Opportunity to be a part of an impactful, Seattle-based not for
Keywords: Swift HR Solutions, Inc., Seattle , People Operations Administrator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!