Licensing Coordinator (Remote)
Company: Motorsport Games
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people made
up by the most talented group of developers, designers, marketers,
artists, producers, and salespeople from all over the world.
Despite our different skills, backgrounds, and experiences, we are
all passionate about games.
Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We
have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20
years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious
journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities,
esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place.
And we want you to join us.
Motorsport Games seeks a talented professional to join in the
position of Licensing Coordinator. The Licensing Coordinator
reports directly to the Senior Licensing Manager, helps facilitate
relationships between current licensing partners as well as works
to expand those relationships. Their main responsibility will be to
assemble content and manage the flow across all products per IP and
facilitate the approval of such content for in game use.
Additionally, the coordinator will be responsible for accurately
representing each IP in game.
- Conduct routine licensing audits to ensure all items are
current for their IP.
- Work directly with the Senior Licensing Manager to identify new
partners and licenses for new and existing products
- Manage and track all items to be released on disc and in DLC
for new products including item approvals and changes
- Proactively manage communication flow between Legends,
licensees, and external partners as well as oversee relationships
with individual tracks, teams and drivers
- Manage the internal tracking documents and databases for the
respective IP and work across multiple departments to deliver
assets on time for all products
- Work with multiple online licensing platforms to request
artwork and generate approvals, both internally and externally
- Work closely with the marketing team on content plans to ensure
IP rights are used properly across marketing assets, websites, and
- Coordinate the flow of content from flagship products to mobile
- Maintain weekly internal reports on licensing progress
- Create and uphold a monthly licensing update for external
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and at
minimum two (2) years of licensing, sales, or marketing experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- A passion for racing and motorsports and or knowledge working
in the motorsports industry
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and other project management
tools. (Asana, Jira, Clickup, Confluence)
- Ability to handle a high workload of licensing, marketing, and
tracking process management projects
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask
- Willingness to take on additional projects and work across
internal departments to help support multiple games and
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to
define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and
friendly international games company
Keywords: Motorsport Games, Seattle , Licensing Coordinator (Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!