Company: Radiac Abrasives, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout us:Radiac Abrasives, Inc. is a leading
manufacturer of conventional bonded and superabrasives. For more
than 100 years, Radiac has delivered industry leading technology
and quality products and service to the metal finishing industry.We
are currently looking for a Mix Operator to join our Production
team at our Marysville, WA facility. You will be responsible for
mixing raw materials by following a work instruction.We offer
competitive wages and excellent insurance benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life) plus a 401(k)
retirement savings plan after 30 days of employment.What you will
- Follow recipe for to ensure accurate mix instructions for the
- Identify correct raw materials required.
- Measure raw material by weighing on a scale and placing in a
- Load raw material into bins and maintain inventory levels.
- Mix the ingredients according to work instructions.
- Maintain organized and clean work area.
- Communicate all problems and other work related issues with
Supervisor or Lead.
- Receive, understand and follow all written and oral
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including
safety and attendance requirements.
- Resolve day-to-day issues by working effectively with others.To
qualify you must:
- Have the ability to communicate read and write in English.
- Be able to perform basic math.
- Have some familiarity with the use of hand tools.
- Have the ability to use various measuring instruments including
- Have the ability to follow written and verbal
- 20/20 vision required with or without correction.
- Ability to use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to stand and or walk 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 50
- Ability to work in shop environment.Powered by
Keywords: Radiac Abrasives, Inc., Seattle , Mix Operator, Other , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!