Company: Saratoga Capital, Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionLEASING CONSULTANTDowntown seattle, F/T (40
HOURS)The Leasing Consultant will assist the Property Manager with
day-to-day operations but most importantly it will assist current
residents with questions and concerns and lease apartments to
future residents. Our company offers professional, in-house
training both at hire and ongoing via in-person and web-based
- We require that the right candidate have a PROVEN leasing and
- Knowledge of the current market and marketing experience
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Superior COMPUTER skills; RealPage knowledge a PLUS!
- Ability to complete data input into the computer system for
entering future resident visits and work orders and the ability to
- Must be flexible and available to work Saturdays
- College degree preferred or related work experienceWE
OFFER:Competitive compensation and benefits package to all
full-time employees including leasing bonuses, medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more!
Keywords: Saratoga Capital, Inc, Seattle , Leasing Associate, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!