Customer Support Specialist (TrueCoach - Remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily
activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart
software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five
"everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique
Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You'll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types
of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre.
Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that
they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and
The Customer Support Specialist provides support to Xplor customers
who are using one or more of our software and payments products.
This position works in a high-volume contact center environment and
is responsible for answering customer inquiries though email, chat
You'll join a team that delivers a best-in-class, customer-centric
support experience. The customer support specialist plays a key
role in developing this ethos through driving customer satisfaction
and quick resolution times.
Location: Remote US in one of the following States: AZ, CA, CO, DC,
FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN,
TX, UT and VA.
- Receive inbound questions from customers about their software
product and service through a support ticketing system.
- Document all customer interactions in applicable systems
according to current policies.
- Respond to customers by gathering information and providing the
best solution or appropriate next steps.
- Provide education to customers on best practices to get the
most value from software features or additional services.
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level support tiers and/or
management following current policies.
- Provide best-in-class service quality to meet customer
expectations in line with department guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed personal KPI targets for performance metrics,
such as number of tickets handled and customer satisfaction,
according to current policies.
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to reuse
documented solutions and contribute to knowledgebase content.
- Be an internal advocate for our customers and represent the
Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related experience in a customer service role
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics
- Communication - Ability to present complex information in a
clear and understandable manner, and adapt terminology and level of
detail based on your audience.
- Empathy - Ability to understand and feel what our customers are
experiencing, and see the situation from their point of view.
- Positivity - Ability to focus on the solution and steer the
interaction toward a positive outcome with use of positive
- Resilience - Ability to quickly recover from a difficult
customer interaction, and not let it impact the next customer you
- Grit - Possess a passion and perseverance to resolve issues
where there is not a documented or obvious solution.
- Emotional Intelligence - Ability to understand, interpret and
respond to the emotions of our customers.
- Curiosity - An internal drive to understand how things work and
quickly learn complex software products.
- Patience - Ability to stay calm under pressure when working
with upset customers.
- Passion - Interest in the boutique fitness industry and/or
supporting entrepreneurial business owners.
Travel Requirements: None
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If you're offered a seat on a rocket
ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." We couldn't agree more.
So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people
regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged
from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We're committed to replying to each application and look forward to
getting in touch with you soon.
Keywords: Xplor, Seattle , Customer Support Specialist (TrueCoach - Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!