Company: Virtuoso, Ltd.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Virtuoso - is the leading global travel agency network
specializing in luxury and experiential travel. This
by-invitation-only organization comprises over 1,200 travel agency
locations with 20,000 travel advisors in 50 countries throughout
North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific,
Africa and the Middle East. Drawing upon its preferred
relationships with more than 2,200 of the world's best hotels and
resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour companies and premier
destinations, the network provides its upscale clientele with
exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access.
Normalized annual sales of (U.S.) $25-$30 billion make Virtuoso a
powerhouse in the luxury travel industry. For more information,
visit www.virtuoso.com.UX Researcher plays key role in helping
optimize the usability and quality of Virtuoso's luxury travel
products for travelers and business users. The UX Researcher will
conduct design research to help reveal what our users need from our
products.Primary Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative
- Provide actionable recommendations (based on research findings)
to the design and product teams.
- Support market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and
evaluate research topics.
- Create flow diagrams and other visual stories to communicate
validated strategic product goals.
- Plan and implement UX Research strategies and
- Communicate research findings to diverse audiences through
written and oral presentations.
- Demonstrate and coach the value of UX Research across the
- Perform usability studies with business and consumer
- Bachelor's degree, or experience equivalent in Behavioral
Studies, UX Design/Research or similar field.Skills, Abilities,
- 4+ years of UX research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate research
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including
research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as
a strategic partner in product decisions
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal/leadership/collaboration skills
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving while striving for
- Self-starter and independent with strong time-management
- Familiarity with Figma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to navigate analytics tools / dashboards
- Proficient in creating flow diagrams
- Proficient in presentation tools such as PowerPoint
Keywords: Virtuoso, Ltd., Seattle , UX Researcher, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!