Client Service Associate
Company: Moss Adams
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Moss Adams, we champion authenticity. For us, that means
fostering a culture of talented people who care-about you, about
our clients, and about our communities. Here, you'll work towards
our mission of empowering others to embrace opportunity, growing as
a leader along the way. Our firm's size, middle-market clients,
customized career paths, and supportive culture make this a
reality. Join a values-driven firm where you'll have fun while
solving complex and interesting business challenges.
Introduction to the team
The Client Service Associate for Moss Adams Private Clients will
collaborate with Investment Advisor and CPA teams to provide
excellent service to our clients. The primary function of the CSA
is to provide a wide range of technical, administrative and
relationship support services to assigned client teams and to be
the first point of contact for service needs for clients or
prospects. Acting as the liaison between the client teams/client
and the central services/operations team (i.e., client services,
trading, portfolio management, tax, billing and fee support), this
position requires strong relationship management skills in order to
build strong, successful partnerships between all parties.Support
includes responding to client requests, managing professional's
appointment schedules as it relates to clients, pre-appointment
preparation, post appointment follow-up, some participation in
client meetings, client communication and correspondence, service
request processing, and marketing support.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success
skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence,
Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and
- Serves as first point of contact for client service requests
and communications in coordination with their client's full Moss
Adams advisory and operational teams.
- Manages and tracks client onboarding experience, including the
coordination of all internal and custodial paperwork, CRM data
entry, client communications, and quality check.
- Creates and maintains client files in LaserFiche as well as
maintains client data across multiple internal systems.
- Organizes weekly team meeting and agenda, keeping the advisory
team informed on upcoming client meetings, client service project
status, and client follow-up.
- Drafts, edits, and proofreads client correspondence when
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and approved
technologies to ensure efficient workflow.
- Contributes to Marketing initiatives (i.e., review and edit
client presentations or assist with client events); may be for
current clients or prospects.
- Manages expense entry for assigned advisors / partners
- Proactively manages client calendars, travel & logistics for
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of relevant experience; preferably in financial or
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills; Advanced skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule to meet business needs
- Judgement and ability to prioritize to effectively manage
- Ability to maintain professionalism, handle sensitive material,
and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with teams and independently
- Experience defining problems, establishing facts, and drawing
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.Moss Adams complies with
federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable
accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Moss Adams, Seattle , Client Service Associate, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!