Sterile Processing Tech - On the Job Training
Company: Jefferson Healthcare
Location: Port Townsend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSterile Processing TechAnnouncement
#127-2022Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is
looking for a dedicated full time Sterile Processing Tech in the .
We have a tight-knit team that is committed to providing the very
best patient care. We love where we work and we are excited to
introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional
team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson
Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.What can we
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid on the job trainingPosition DescriptionPerforms duties
according to the accepted policies and procedures of the Surgical
Services Department.Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Central Supply Certification preferred
- Three to six months Central Supply/Sterile Processing training
with theory and practice preferred
- Minimum of one year Central Supply/Sterile Processing
experience preferredSchedule1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Day
ShiftApplication InstructionsTo apply for this position and future
positions, please visit our careers website at
will remain open until filled.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Jefferson Healthcare, Seattle , Sterile Processing Tech - On the Job Training, Other , Port Townsend, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!