Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview of Responsibilities -Looking for an Associate Scientist
for a Immunology CR) COVID19 protocol.
Evening Shift, Monday-Friday.
Day to Day:Primarily performs routine pre-analytical, analytical
and post-analytical testing services and other research steps by.
following predetermined or standardized testing/research protocols
requiring close supervision from experienced scientist/supervisor.
Overtime assists in the training of new technical employees in the
Laboratory and at times may assist in the performance of routine
analytical runs related to new method validations.
The Associate Scientist is an entry level position in a multi-level
career path for analytical testing in the Laboratory. In the
Laboratory, the Associate Scientist will serve on teams performing
analytical runs to maintain testing deadlines for the release of
clinical trial data.The candidate will learn test procedures and
conduct bench work associated with assigned tests. Advancement to
Associate Scientist II requires two years of experience at the
equivalent to an Associate Scientist, expanded knowledge of
workflow, platforms, includes understanding of assay validation
procedures, provide troubleshooting support, training support,
assist in producing qualification reports, and testing support to
method validation team for the validation of new methods.
Advancement to the Associate Scientist III position requires two
years of experience at the equivalent to an Associate Scientist II
and expanded ability to perform and/or design complex experiments
and testing procedures on a variety of different platforms,
troubleshoot assay performance problems with requiring minimal
supervision and guidance. The individual contributes to the process
improvement and are exceptional contributors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares samples for analysis.
- Prepares standardized solutions for use in testing, including
but not limited to, buffers, reagents, calibrators and
- Follows established quality control requirements for the
release of analytical results.
- Reviews calibration data and evaluates such data for
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory
- Assists in basic troubleshooting of analytical methods and
- Executes basic and more advanced functions in the LIS related
to bench testing.
- Prepares samples for automated and manual assays. Aliquots
samples into source plates or other media for further use.
- Responsible for executing correct documentation practices
related to reporting of results and support documentation in
compliance with QA requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall
objective of the Laboratory.
- Observe all health and safety rules and apply the principles of
accident prevention to day-to-day activities.
Keywords: Medix---, Seattle , Associate Scientist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!