Part Sourcing and Inventory Specialist - $1000 Welcome Bonus!*
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Part Sourcing Specialist supports Safelite's Right Part, Right
Place, Right Time, Right Cost vision by ensuring that our
Technicians have the necessary inventory to complete the work at
their scheduled appointment time. This inventory purchasing and
procurement professional locates and sources out of stock items
through internal and external sources to ensure a seamless customer
What You'll Get
* Competitive weekly base pay starting at $21/hour.
* This position will receive a $2/hour seasonal pay enhancement
from May 9th - July 30th, 2022
* $1000 Welcome Bonus! *Bonuses are paid out $500 following 60 days
of employment and $500 after 120 days of employment and employees
must be in good standing with the company to qualify.
* A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
* Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
* Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
* View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
* Locate and source out of stock items assessing internal channels
(in store, alternative warehouse locations, distribution center),
including substitute options as well as external channels (third
party vendors) to secure the required part in the timeliest and
most cost-effective manner.
* Monitor and track inbound shipments using multiple technical
systems and effectively communicate with customers and the Service
Delivery team regarding expected delivery times and delays.
* Confirm receipt of vendor and dealer sourced parts, audit
invoices, and follow up on purchase order discrepancies.
* Collect VIN and insurance verification information, and ensure
parts meet quality standards using multiple systems and visual
* Partner with key internal collaborators to ensure receipt and
delivery of parts and provide clear communication and information
to the customer to drive exceptional experience.
* All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
* Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
* 1-3 years of related experience required - demonstrated customer
service, time management, and organizational skills.
* Comfort using a computer with the Microsoft Office suite and
other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators, copy
* Ability to communicate frequently with customers, associates,
vendors, and others and be able to exchange accurate information in
a friendly, professional, and timely fashion.
* Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
* Physical requirements: ability to occasionally lift and carry up
to 35lbs for short periods of time.
* Purchasing experience/Inventory management preferred, but not
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Seattle , Part Sourcing and Inventory Specialist - $1000 Welcome Bonus!*, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!