Consumer Lending Processor
Company: Qualstar Credit Union
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionUse your customer service and administrative
experience in a position that offers a career opportunity you can
take pride in. No banking experience? No problem! We have
on-the-job training to teach you the specifics --- passion and
people skills are what we are looking for . . . You will learn the
procedures and details as you go.We like to make a difference in
our members' lives. We work hard every day to help our members
improve their financial situations and we take pride in the service
we provide. If you have excellent administrative, communication,
and customer service skills, plus a knack for problem solving, you
may be the perfect person to join our Consumer Lending Department!
If you are looking for a job where you just process loans, this
isn't the position for you. If you are looking to be part of a
strong team of people who make sure members have loan products that
make sense for their financial situation, we want to hear from
you!Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Comprehensive job training provided
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more --
Last year our highest performer earned over $4,770.00 in
incentives!Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerPRIMARY FUNCTION: Maintain and secure required security
instruments needed to secure credit union's interest. Provide
exceptional member service and education regarding consumer lending
- Assist all members with their lending needs in a fast,
efficient and professional manner, and assist members with
questions in processing applications in process.
- Interview members to complete their consumer loan requests,
within a call center environment.
- Contact members with loan decisions and/or to discuss
alternative loan options.
- Process loans from application to funding, following policies
and guidelines, and ensuring that the necessary documentation is
complete and accurate.
- Assist members in finalizing loan documentation and security
instruments; including going over the loan terms and answering
- Functions include, but are not limited to answering consumer
lending phone calls, title management, monitor/track internet
applications, funding all consumer loan types, document tracking,
monitor/track incoming faxes, opening/delivering/tracking incoming
lending US mail, monitor lending queues, send approval/denial
documents to members via fax and/or US mail, monitor incoming
- Utilize various communication tools such as secure messaging,
texting, email, and phone to communicate with members.
- Contribute to the departmental team and corporate goals.
- Other duties as required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, &
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Recent financial institution experience in a lending position
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a regard for
providing high quality member service.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work
quickly, efficiently and accurately to meet daily deadlines.
- Typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the
S.A.F.E Act requirement.IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN
INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Qualstar Credit Union, Seattle , Consumer Lending Processor, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!