Guest Helpers - PT and FT
Company: Seattle Food Tech
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $18.00To expedite the review of your
resume, please include a cover letter explaining why you are
interested in working at Rebellyous Foods.About Us: Rebellyous
Foods is an early-stage, plant-based food start-up. As a food
production and manufacturing technology company, we are working to
substantially increase the volume and lower the price of
high-quality plant-based chicken products to effectively replace
animal-based meat on a large scale. Rebellyous Foods is a fully
vaccinated workplace.We are seeking Guest Helpers to help us make a
difference! This position has the potential to turn into a full
time position in the future. About the Role: Rebellyous Foods is
seeking Guest Helpers to make our plant-based meat products at our
fun and dynamic food production facility in West Seattle. Join our
team of committed production professionals whose job duties
include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning equipment, dishes, production floor and warehouse on a
- Plant-based meat processing (measuring ingredients, mixing,
frying, freezing, packaging).
- Operating and maintaining food processing machinery (with
training) in a safe fashion.
- Completion of production/facility sanitation tasks with a
commitment to food and facility safety.
- Filling and maintaining batch record logs accurately and in a
- Testing equipment and processes in collaboration with/based on
recommendation from other departments such as Product Development,
Equipment Research and Development, and Engineering
- Communicating with Leads and Supervisors immediately when there
are any concerns about product quality and safety, as well as
- Support for the transportation of equipment, supplies, and
products to and from our warehouse and storage spaces.
- Attend and actively support operational meetings.Skills and
- Ability and willingness to operate, clean, and assemble a wide
variety of complex manufacturing equipment to ensure safe and
- Ability to diligently follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
including washing and sanitizing hands and gloves, wearing of
proper equipment, and practicing good hygiene.
- Experience in food production or food manufacturing and/or
professional sanitation is highly preferred
- Flexibility is a must as day-to-day operations may pivot due to
production, or product and equipment testing needs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. Commitment
to food safety.
- Comfortable handling and preparing food with a willingness to
learn and follow all procedures and protocols.
- Ability to work in an ever-evolving environment with constant
changes to processes and equipment.
- Has or is willing to obtain a King County Food Worker
- Able to lift, bend, squat, and carry up to 40 pounds.
- A passion to make the plant-based meat industry succeed.
- Ability to work with your hands extensively and stand on your
feet for 8 hours.
- Ability to complete physical labor such as packaging and
- Ability to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.Hours:
As a temporary employee, we are looking for people who are able to
work flexible hours Monday - Wednesday between 7:00am - 7:00pm. The
schedule and number of hours per day may vary. Compensation
Package: Guest Helpers start at $18.00 per hour. The hourly rate
will increase if this position converts into a full time position.
Location: West Seattle HeadquartersHow to apply: Apply on our
website at www.rebellyous.com/careers. We are genuinely interested
in learning more about why you are excited to work at Rebellyous
Foods, so please provide a cover letter with your resume.
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy: At Rebellyous Foods,
we aim to attract the most qualified and creative problem-solvers
to the mission of providing sustainable, affordable meat
alternatives. In achieving that goal, Rebellyous Foods does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender,
gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of
our operations. Women, minorities, people of color, and those with
non-traditional educational and experiential backgrounds are
encouraged to apply. Further, we are committed to providing an
inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff,
subcontractors, vendors, and clients. Discrimination or harassment
in any form or based on any of the above factors is prohibited, as
is retaliation against a person who has made a complaint or given
information regarding possible violations of our policy.
Keywords: Seattle Food Tech, Seattle , Guest Helpers - PT and FT, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!