Revenue Operations Lead (NYC/Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Vitally is looking for a Revenue Operations Leader to own
operational processes, data hygiene, and reporting across Sales,
Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance.
The Revenue Operations Lead is the first dedicated Operations role
at Vitally. Accordingly, the right candidate for this position is a
strong generalist who can support both the short-term tactical
needs of the organization as well as provide the strategic guidance
to support long-term growth
The Revenue Operations Lead will report to the Head of Growth and
work closely with other department leaders.
- Define, lead, and scale all operational functions at
- Establish a world-class operational setup which can support
Vitally on its growth journey (50x of where we are today)
- Evaluate the current approach and support the rollout of new
processes, programs, and tools to improve operational effectiveness
- Track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze
them, and turn them into actionable strategies.
- Track and prioritize operational requests from across the
- Establish processes and procedures built on a solid technical
infrastructure in the service of increasing efficiency
- Ensure proper integration of tools and services with Vitally's
- Maintain administrator controls of CRM and marketing automation
- Define the roadmap for scaling future operations roles at
- Assist in building core reports and dashboards
- Develop processes and workflows to attract, engage, and convert
- Maintain basic internal documentation around operational best
- TAM mapping and segmentation
- Produce revenue forecasts based on sales pipeline data and
- Operationalize 3rd party contact data for Outbound
- Reconcile and automate account overage billing
- Is a creative thinker and data-driven problem-solver
- Loves to build
- Enjoys finding a way to 'make it work' in a fast-paced
- Can solve complex problems in a thoughtful manner in a way that
makes sense for the rest of the business
- An expert in stakeholder management
- Thinks two, three, and four steps ahead of decisions to
anticipate how their decision-making will affect the organization
down the road
- Has a knack for organization and can manage multiple projects
and deadlines simultaneously
- A self-starter with the confidence and poise to work directly
with executives and department leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys inspiring teams and excels
at building relationships and teamwork
- 3+ years experience in a Operations leadership role
- Passion for using data and research to solve problems
- Proficiency with key technologies in Vitally's tech stack -
Hubspot (CRM and MAS), ZoomInfo, Segment, Vitally, Zapier, Workato,
Google Biz (GTM, Analytics, Optimize), Stripe, etc.
- Ability to translate vague requirements into prioritized
problems to solve
- Clear track record of success supporting Sales and Marketing
units in B2B SaaS to drive rapid revenue growth
- Previous Vitally user/admin
Vitally is a Customer Success platform that strikes the perfect
balance between power, flexibility, and simplicity. Used by
world-class teams like Segment, Productboard, and Zapier, Vitally
empowers SaaS teams with powerful analytics, automation, and
project management capabilities, all wrapped in a beautiful UI that
benefits everyone - from end CSMs to CEOs.
If you're interested in things like learning how to build a
company, having autonomy to roll out your own vision and processes,
and generally working closely with a small, world-class team,
Vitally's the place for you. This is a unique opportunity to join a
high-growth, early-stage, VC-backed startup and have a profound
impact on both the business and your own career.
A Few Things That Are Great About This Role
- Industry. The opportunity for Customer Success automation is
similar or larger than Sales and Marketing automation, and CS teams
-- especially scaling startups -- are underserved technology-wise.
Developing #CS and #CX as key functions of #GTM are top-of-mind for
most #B2B #SaaS companies right now. Modern SaaS in general is
focusing on shifting GTM strategy from traditional top-down sales
to retention and expansion. CS leaders are now seen by the board as
'#growth' and '#revenue' leaders. It's an exciting time for
Customer Success teams as well as the tools serving them.
- Product. Vitally already offers the most powerful and scalable
Customer Success platform on the market, and we have a lot more in
store from a product perspective. Customers love Vitally. See what
Vitally customers are saying here, https://lnkd.in/eg-rC7Je, or
check out reviews on G2.
- Roadmap. Funding by Andreessen-Horowitz is a large vote of
confidence that Vitally has the right vision for the future. You
can read more about the opportunity for CS automation, as David
Ulevitch sees it, here: https://lnkd.in/eBVrRR4P
- Career. The career track for this role is very open-ended. We
have some specific things to accomplish in the short term, but this
Operational role is not limited in scope. This individual will be
key to Vitally's long-term success.
- Day-To-Day. This role is a great mix of strategy and tactics.
Build from the ground up. Watch your work grow. Work with a mix of
stakeholders and tools. Tackle a variety of problems. Stay on your
- Salary & Equity: We offer a competitive salary given both your
experience as well as location here in NYC (although we support
remote employees as well). We want every team member invested in
the company's success and are happy to be generous with
- Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance; commuter
benefits; unlimited PTO; flexible work hours and work-from-home
policy. We'll also ensure your work environment meets your
standards (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work
environment. Culturally, the team is extremely friendly, fun,
hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we're young
and scrappy as a team, we don't believe in building a fraternity or
startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we grind
at work, and we enjoy hanging out outside it from time to time -
but we also value having our own lives outside the office.
- Career path: Our sales team is growing extremely fast going
into 2022, so there will be plenty of upward mobility and new
opportunities as we scale the team. You will have a direct
influence on how we build Vitally's GTM sales motion.
Keywords: Vitally.io, Seattle , Revenue Operations Lead (NYC/Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!