Company: Unico Properties LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat We DoUnico is a commercial real estate
investor and full-service operator committed to creating
environments that enhance the success of the people, businesses,
and communities we serve while delivering best-in-class customer
service. For more than 60 years, our investors and partners have
relied on us for our local knowledge, institutional rigor, and
boutique service, which consistently deliver results. Unico Solar
Investors is a wholly owned subsidiary of Unico Investment Group
that develops, owns, and operates solar energy systems for its own
real estate portfolio and for third-party customers. Unico Solar
Investors develops solar energy portfolios that provide long-term,
a cyclical cash flow by selling clean energy to a diversified mix
of electricity consumers that include utilities, commercial and
industrial buildings, government facilities, entertainment
facilities, and educational facilities, among others. Who We
AreSince 1953, Unico Properties has created places where people
want to be, curating environments that foster the well-being of
people and communities. Unico is committed to building and
operating sustainable real estate—buildings that protect our
planet's resources and are healthy and productive places to live
and work. The Business Administrator is a bright, upbeat, and
self-motivated individual assisting Unico Solar Investors in the
development and promotion of solar energy projects.
Responsibilities include providing administrative management,
managing enterprise systems, coordinating project transaction
documents and records management, coordinating marketing
initiatives, and coordinating customer service standards, This
individual also provides direct support to the Vice President of
Unico Solar Investors through calendar management, travel booking,
expense reporting, and general administrative duties. This position
offers competitive pay and generous benefits, including:
- Employee paid, and partial (40%) dependent-paid medical, dental
and vision coverage
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with up to $9,000 in employer matching each
- Starting with 3 weeks of flexible paid time off and 9 paid
- 12 hours of paid volunteer time and $200 charitable
contribution matching each year
- Education allowance and much more! Key Responsibilities
- Manage the department's enterprise systems including Concur,
Salesforce, Deal Room, and Energy, among others.
- Manage and maintain departmental and company records in
compliance with Unico's Records policies.
- Oversee the department's document management and file
- Manage and code invoices.
- Maintain contacts, leads, and opportunities as well as produce
reports in Outlook and Salesforce.
- Maintain electronic transaction files internally and on
external file sharing platforms.
- Assist with gathering, finalizing, and sharing transaction
documentation. Process project contracts for signature and
- Coordinate preparation of marketing materials. Assist in
executing on marketing plans and campaigns, including the
coordination of project photography videography, and digital
- Coordinate customer service standards.
- Provide customer service support to external customers,
clients, and investors.
- Ad hoc projects.
- General administrative assistance as needed.
- Perform a variety of administrative and office duties in
support of the executives in a professional and confidential
- Maintain calendar of activities, meetings and various events,
schedule conferences, travel, and meetings.
- High level calendar management.
- Manage complex domestic travel.
- Plan meetings including preparation of meeting materials,
venue, food and beverage, travel, hotel, and ground
- Attend meetings, take notes, follow-up on action items.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading of reports, proposals, and
other documents, including editing content for accuracy and
- Prepare and produce presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Prepare quarterly business report, coordinate with all
- Assemble and/or coordinate the preparation of various reports,
memoranda, correspondence, and various documentation and
- Manage and code invoices. Do you share our commitment to
customer service? Do you meet the qualifications below? If so, we
want to hear from you! Skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships –
internally and externally.
- Experience in high level calendar management using Outlook and
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, managing
files and records, and other office procedures.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solutions oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work
activities in a busy, fast-paced environment with self-confidence,
composure, and professionalism.
- Exhibits initiative and is self-motivated. Can work effectively
individually or as part of a team.
- Considerable discretion and initiative, particularly when
interfacing with high level internal/external contacts.
- Proven experience creating, editing, formatting, producing, and
distributing documents or reports with multiple contributors and
- High level Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Qualifications
- 2-year associate degree preferred
- Minimum five years office work experience and work history
demonstrating progressive development.
- Solar development and finance knowledge and experience is
- Notary is preferred ADA Requirements Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to: work at a stationary work space
for long periods of time, with mobility to move throughout the
office; use a PC, constantly reaching with hands and fingers and
keyboarding extensively; work in close contact with small and large
groups as frequent communication with others is required, including
use of the telephone; be able to read and write documents in hard
and electronic copy, including those requiring great attention to
detail; have the physical strength and agility to handle routine
office tasks and machinery. Occasional travel may be required for
certain employees depending on location. This position is in a
standard office environment with desktop business equipment and
frequent telephone calls. Noise level is moderate. Frequent
interruptions are common, while under deadlines and time
constraints. Unico Properties LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to
disability, protected veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal
law. EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets
Keywords: Unico Properties LLC, Seattle , Business Administrator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!