Physical Security Specialist - Remote
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBuild the solution that transforms the real
estate industry! Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and
real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward
customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a
profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new
type of real estate model into the world. About Us Doma and its
family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company
(NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer
solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and
homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient,
reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners. SUMMARY: The Physical
Security Specialist is responsible for providing technical support
for high security areas and systems. They will be heavily involved
in doing installs, monitoring security systems, and providing risk
remediation to determine threats. Additional responsibilities may
include implementing security and safety standards, policies, and
procedures. The ideal candidate is someone that is accustomed to
taking on several projects at one time, is a critical thinker, and
is very detail oriented.Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support for high security areas, security
equipment, and security systems for over 100 offices.
Responsibilities can include documenting visitors and electronic
data and monitoring all security systems.
- Perform risk assessments to determine security threats and
assuring current security measures meet security and safety
policies and standards.
- Implement organizational process or policy changes and monitor
- Perform quarterly access reviews
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard
company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
Train others in security rules and procedures.
- Manage physical security equipment issues and service call
- Manage organizational security activities and guard services as
- Develop, conduct, support, or assist in internal and external
audit reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of
the overall effectiveness of facility and security processes.
- Trainer on Physical Security processes and platforms
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents
and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Direct and/or participate in incident management and
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or
opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or
- Purchase security-related supplies, equipment, or
- Management of cloud-based visitor management system, access
control, and video systems
- Ownership & management of Doma's mass notification tool. This
includes management of quarterly exercises and after-action reports
as well as liaison to the vendor
- Primary liaison for all 3rd party vendor applications and
Doma's internal and external stakeholders Required Skills &
- 3-5 years of experience in security at a technology or early to
midsize startup company
- A comprehensive understanding of a facility's security system
- Experience developing incident response plans/procedures.
- Previous experience writing and reviewing security-related
documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or
- Previous experience working with cloud-based access control and
video applications (i.e. Eagle Eye, Brivo, etc)#li-remoteWe want
the work you do here to be the best work of your life. We believe
the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost
we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of
colleagues who are passionate about our mission. We currently offer
the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the
goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very
highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance We believe in Equal Opportunity We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Seattle , Physical Security Specialist - Remote, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!