Seattle (Dearborn) Donation Station Attendant - Pa
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!The Donation Station
Attendant is responsible for accepting donated goods from the
public and providing excellent customer service.A bit about the
- Greets donors in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner;
unloads donations from vehicles and offer tax receipts.
- Evaluate donated items to determine if acceptable for
- Sort donations into assigned categories and pack safely into
- Inform supervisor of status of station, container footage, and
- Identify and properly dispose of garbage and process recyclable
- Build and maintain internal and external customer
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- If applicable: Consistent and safe execution of duties
associated with forklift operation when certified to Seattle
- Must maintain reliable attendance.Benefits & Perks:
- 35 hours of on the clock case management support services
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
available for you and your family
- 20% employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Weekend availability preferred.This position is part of
Evergreen Goodwill's Fair Chance Program. This new program brings
outstanding talent to our organization while providing job
opportunities for people with a history of legal involvement. We
are committed to hiring the best person for this role. Whether you
have a conviction(s) on your record or not, we encourage you to
apply if you're qualified. All background and conviction history
information will be kept confidential.Evergreen Goodwill is
committed to supporting and advancing a culture of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), which includes providing job
opportunities to people of all backgrounds for a path to long-term
livable wage employment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Seattle , Seattle (Dearborn) Donation Station Attendant - Pa, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!