hospitality day ambassador Seattle Southlake
Posted on: June 24, 2022
citizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens
of the world. With style that will knock your socks off, we offer
citizens a real home from home, plus the world's fluffiest pillows.
Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design
driven, and value conscious. We currently have hotels in the
Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA and Asia, with
more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the
hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our
groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This
means our hotels are not traditional and neither are our support
offices. We're open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds.
We are looking for great personalities to join our Seattle
Your typical citizenM shift could include:
* Making sure everyone gets a warm welcome as soon as they walk
* Helping guests at the self check-in kiosks (we have no reception
* Preparing and serving hot and cold local food;
* Brewing delicious coffee or mixing a signature cocktail;
* Being a secret concierge to the city, answering guests' questions
about the best places to visit, eat, shop or party;
* Maintaining the living room and the canteen clean, and arranging
food displays for the following shift;
* Helping our guests with any requests or demands regarding our
facilities (you may even get some new tech skills).
Typical shifts are: morning, evening (with the possibility to do
night shifts if needed)
Availability to work weekends is required!
Do you have what we're looking for?
As we said before, you don't need to come with experience in the
hospitality industry, but you do need to come with the right
To be successful at citizenM, you'll need to have:
* A genuine touch: Treat all people as you would treat your best
* A passionate attitude: Be optimistic and positive. You like to
surprise and make people smile.
* A contemporary style: You're inspired by design and creativity,
and love to use technology to simplify your life
And you'll need to be
* A smart thinker: You thrive on turning traditional thinking on
its head and want to do things first time right;
* Real caring: You want to do the right thing for our guests, your
colleagues, community and for the planet;
* Fluent in English. Other language abilities are welcome too!
What's in it for you?
* Competitive pay with monthly bonus potential;
* Medical, dental, vision benefits at a extremely low employee
* Life insurance and 401K;
* Unlimited nights at any of our hotels around the world (business
* Extensive time off balance
* Opportunities to let your talent travel to other citizenM
properties (many ambassadors have become hotel managers in just a
few short years here...)
You'll be joining a team of ambassadors who are proud to put on
their citizenM outfit every day and go out to wow our guests.
You'll help us shake up the traditional hotel industry by providing
the thing our guests love most about us: exceptional service.
Your success is in your hands and you'll be rewarded for your
individual contribution, while supported by your manager on duty
through monthly performance coaching. As you grow, we grow, so we
will facilitate you in your personal and professional development
and give you access to different learning opportunities and
Whether you're interested in building a career in hospitality, or
want to strike a balance between work and your other interests, we
are the right place if you have a genuine passion for helping
people and growing your talents, whatever your background.
citizenM loves diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from
Keywords: CitizenM, Seattle , hospitality day ambassador Seattle Southlake, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!