E-commerce Associate Buyer - Hybrid Remote
Company: EmazingGroup - EmazingLights & iHeartRaves & INTO
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Top Reasons to Work with Us:Since 2010, the Emazing Group has
been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven
consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such
as iHeartRaves, INTO THE AM, and EmazingLights. The Emazing Group
has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies,
empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a
time.Get an inside look into our office and culture at:
emazinggroup.com/careersemazinggroup.com - emazinglights.com -
iheartraves.com - intotheam.com
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal
with Mark Cuban & Daymond John).
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA, and Certified Great
Place To Work.
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business.
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc.
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine,
Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture:
- Drive sales and margins through product development and market
- Identify key trends in the marketplace and translate trends to
our target consumer.
- Assist in developing seasonal merchandising strategies and
sales planning strategies.
- Rank styles based on historical and current product performance
and identify redundancies in the product assortment.
- Manage weeks of stock at healthy levels.
- Purchase order management - Ability to reconcile and report
receipts on a monthly basis and demonstrate financial
responsibility for the business's success.
- Attend LA Market biweekly to buy products and meet with
- A Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of two years -of experience in an office set up as an
Assistant Buyer is preferred.
- Must be data-driven and understand the relation of sales and
inventory; perform analysis and derive trend/risk opportunities and
must be proactive in identifying risks and opportunities. -
- Team player: Collaboration and strong communication
- Innovator and takes initiative: Generates and recognizes
- Must have an understanding of the music festival scene and
- Expert at Microsoft Excel - pivot tables/ subtotalling.
- Local to Southern California - Hybrid Position.
Preferred Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm PST
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary depends on experience
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan + company Match
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Bonus plan
- Deep discounts on all products
- Company parties and lunch
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing
business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity
laws. - -It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal
employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
Keywords: EmazingGroup - EmazingLights & iHeartRaves & INTO , Seattle , E-commerce Associate Buyer - Hybrid Remote, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!