Executive Assistant/Scheduler (Hybrid -Remote)
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ASAP Solutions, is hiring an Executive Assistant/Scheduler for a
large non-profit client located in mid-town Atlanta. This position
requires 1-2 days per week in the office in (mid-town) Atlanta. Pay
is $48-53K. If interested, please submit your resume through Indeed
for immediate consideration.Executive Assistant / SchedulerThis
position is in the Office of the President and Chief Executive
Officer. You will provide key administrative functions and
logistical support for executive leadership in partnership with the
Executive Support Manager to the President and CEO.It is imperative
that you are professional, friendly, and gracious with those who
interact with the President's office. S/he is a self-directed team
player who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and ensures
consistent high-quality results.Responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains complex calendars for the C-Suite (CEO,
COO, CMO, CFO and CHESO), including scheduling, rescheduling, and
prioritizing appointments, working in close cooperation with the
President's Office, Executive Officers, Assistant Program Officers,
directors, and their staffs.
- Prepares detailed itineraries for the President/ CEO, including
important numbers, locations, and contact names
- May Prepare monthly projected schedules
- Provides briefings on all scheduling activities and
- Schedules all staff meetings and briefings involving the
- Makes reservations for C-Suite members i.e., air travel, ground
transportation, and lodging
- Submits vouchers for travel and expense reimbursements
- Responds to all invitations, either by written correspondence
or by personal telephone call
- Acts as a liaison for constituents and other individuals when
they visit C-Suite membersQualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration or
in an industry-related field preferred with at least two years of
office experience; At least one year of working in a non-profit
environment is beneficial.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience making travel reservations and arrangements;
Exceptional complex calendar management and organizational skills,
with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook,
Word, and Excel (Salesforce CRM a plus).
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with
respect to prioritization of and recommendations on
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as
exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet
time-sensitive deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and fulfill ad
hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professional & polished; ability to interact with executive
leadership and board.
- Ability to manage relationships professionally with individuals
at all levels, including staff, Board members, executive leaders,
donors, and external partner organization contacts.
- Driven; motivated to succeed; a self-starter.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Seattle , Executive Assistant/Scheduler (Hybrid -Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!