Senior Product Designer (Design Systems) (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate
industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer
experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable
nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real
estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title
Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) -
offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title
agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and
efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to play a key
role in building and maintaining our design system. You'll
collaborate with design, product, and engineering partners to
establish design patterns that better product user experiences and
accelerating product design and development.
You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team of like-minded systems
thinkers and doers working to set high standards for usability,
accessibility, and beauty throughout our products. We're looking
for someone enthusiastic about scalable systems, knows the value of
a strong partnership between design and engineering, can balance
design requirements across multiple user types, and can produce
strong visual designs.
- Propose, curate, and maintain Doma design standards to align
product visuals, ensure usability, and increase design and
- Write and communicate design guidance and accessibility
standards around Doma patterns
- Create, organize, and document a Figma component library/design
system along with other UX designers
- Collaborate with UX to identify design patterns worth
replicating across multiple products and shepherd their inclusion
into the design system via rigorous visual, accessibility,
usability, and use case reviews
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a user experience designer,
interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role
- Use a variety of methods including creation of wireframes,
prototypes, storyboards, UI specifications, and models to
communicate design thinking to senior leadership, engineering, and
product partners at every phase of product development
- Present concepts, help facilitate ideation sessions, and run
workshops with internal teams
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and
- Collaborate easily with many other players and
- Contribute to, and utilize, user personas through research and
- Keep up with competitor products and industry trends
Ideally, You Are
- A systems-oriented thinker
- A supreme problem solver
- A visual designer proud of creating polished aesthetics
- Incredibly organized
- Able to work autonomously as well as on a close-knit team
- Excited about the intellectual challenge of simplifying highly
technical problems in elegantly simple ways
- Operating at a high level of emotional intelligence
- Looking for a fun, highly engaged team to collaborate with,
contribute to and learn from
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic
Design (or a similar).
- Experience creating and maintaining a design system
- Experience taking disparate, complex ideas and synthesizing to
create harmonious solutions
- Knowledge of the Title and Escrow industry
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the
greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an
outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually
evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and
leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Seattle , Senior Product Designer (Design Systems) (Remote), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!