Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Project Architect works with the Design Project Manager to lead
a professional team to deliver the design, modeling, project
management and construction administration for ERDMAN projects.
This individual works under the authority of the Architect of
Record or acts as the Architect of Record for assigned projects,
and is generally responsible for one project at a time.
- Schematic Design, Design Development & Construction Documents:
Responsible for leading the coordination of all architectural and
engineering resources for assigned projects. This responsibility
includes interior design, and site design as well as project
drawings, code analysis, specifications, and site development
- Project Management: Manages the interface between all
architectural and engineering disciplines and the project
leadership team by coordinating project requirements and
documentation to ensure alignment with the project scope including
design, quality, schedule, and budget, and in adherence to
applicable codes and regulations.
- Project Programming & Analysis: Works with the Project
Executive and other leaders to develop the project program; ensure
compliance and alignment of the project charter throughout the
project; and, coordinate the architectural content of the project
- Performance Management: Works with team members to establish
clear goals and expectations, provides ongoing feedback, develops
skills and knowledge of team members, and rewards people for their
behavior and results.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. ERDMAN is an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or and
other characteristic protected by law.
Education: Accredited degree in Architecture; Master's degree
preferredCertifications and/or Licenses:
- Licensed architect; NCARB preferred
- LEED certification preferred
- EDAC certification preferred
Relevant Experience & Training:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, including previous
experience with healthcare or senior living architecture. 10+ years
desired as we approach a more senior level.
- Understanding of the requirements for different construction
types and applications for all types of engineering system designs,
construction sequencing and priorities, and costs of different
materials and systems.
- Proficient with accessibility, building, life safety codes, and
- Proficient with Revit software and MS Office.
- 10% national travel required.
- Hybrid Remote: Worktime split between company office and home
Keywords: ERDMAN, Seattle , Project Architect, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!