Company: Carlisle SynTec, Inc.
Location: Bonney Lake
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This position will work under close supervision to perform routine
functions of the operation of machinery and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:---Includes the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
* Assist with operating the slitting, cut-to-length, or roll-former
machine under close supervision.
* Assist Operators II and III on the packaging end of the line and
* Operates a propane sit-down forklift.
* Band and palletize metal coils and/or metal sheets, place
tags/labels on finished product.
* Perform quality checks to verify proper lengths, widths, and
weights are adhered to using the proper tools.
* Achieving production goals while complying with all safety
* Periodically assist in the setup of the material through various
pieces of equipment.
* Housekeeping of work area for safety.
* Builds trust with others by encouraging open dialogue and
collaboration. Seeks diverse perspectives to create stronger
* Managing Change
* Able to keep on track despite difficulties or barriers that may
be encountered. Addresses conflict to find common ground
* Continuous Improvement
* Retains a mindset of always striving to make things better.
Applies continuous improvement tools and processes to every aspect
of the role.
* Customer Focus
* Listens to understand the needs of customers (internal and
external). Builds trusting relationships and seeks innovative
solutions for all customers. Always has the customer's needs top of
* Continuous Learning
* Understands individual strengths and opportunity areas and seeks
development opportunities to leverage strengths and lean into
opportunity areas. Open to both giving and receiving feedback.
* Drive for Results
* Always has a sense of urgency to solve problems with actions.
Seeks to align goals with attainment of organizational strategy and
has a sense of ownership and personal accountability for actions
* Strategic Thinking
* Thinks three to five years ahead or beyond; challenges
assumptions and conventional wisdom.
* Leading People
* Influences others and empowers team to execute efficiently.
* Developing People
* Invests time in finding, mentoring and coaching talent.
* Forklift, rulers, measuring tape, calipers, calculator, handheld
tools, power tools
* Fast paced manufacturing environment where workers are exposed to
both ambient/outside temperatures and dust; working with mechanical
parts and pinch points; exposure to increased noise levels.
* Hours Worked: 40 hours per week; 1st Shift
* Days/Week: Monday - Friday
* Flexible to the possibility of overtime and weekend hours when
* No travel is required for this position.
* Able to safely operate a sit-down forklift - training will be
provided if necessary; all operators must complete CCM's forklift
certification program regardless of previous experience.
* Highly motivated with a good, sound work ethic.
* Must demonstrate safe working practices and possess great
attention to detail.
* Ability to follow CCM's policies, procedures, and processes.
* Good communication, organization, and time management skills.
* Basic computer, mathematics, and problem-solving skills; ability
to use a calculator.
* Ability to use measuring devices (gauges, tapes, rulers).
* Team player able to follow instructions from both management and
* Ability to learn and operate new equipment.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Minimum of six (6) months in a Helper or Operator I position.
* Minimum of one (1) year previous forklift experience in a
The hourly rate for this position is $22.50/hour.
Keywords: Carlisle SynTec, Inc., Seattle , Operator I, Other , Bonney Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!