Solutions Architect eCommerce
Company: Stratice, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
LOCATION: Issaquah, WA - ON-SITEThe Solution Architect owns the
performance goals of all the products and platform services that
are required for the success of the organizations website, iOS app,
Android app, and support velocity, efficiency, and quality
assurance for the various technical initiatives.
- Defines and monitors key performance objectives and Indicators
to ensure performance, efficiency, and reliability across all
systems and platforms.
- Facilitates and conducts retrospectives; and drives their
- Partners with software engineers and technology leadership to
establish performance strategy, and deliver against those
- Provides expertise in high performance management patterns and
- Implements and optimizes tooling for the Development and Ops
teams to improve efficiency, velocity, and stability.
- Designs and implements solutions to evaluate and improve
performance and scalability of systems, infrastructure, interfaces,
applications, and platforms.
- Architects solutions for micro-services to do self-service
performance and scalability evaluation.
- Leads root causes for performance and scalability issues; and
contributes to product code to alleviate these issues.
- Optimizes sizing of deployed component instances for cost
- Develops performance and scale test plans based on deep
understanding of domain, architecture, and product tech stack.
- Designs and implements relevant simulators to ingest large
- Designs, implements, and maintains test frameworks.
- Supports extended teams in troubleshooting problems, such as
- Provides feedback, proposes solutions, and suggests
- Designs, Codes, Tests, and Delivers software to automate and
realize the potential of self-healing architectures.
- Engages with Architects and Design Authorities across multiple
areas to ensure end to end performance and scalability.
- Participates in Architecture and Engineering forums; performs
- Participates in Development Modernization and adoption of
- Aligns with the security standards and guidelines to ensure
systems are secure and protected.
- Collaborates across teams and domains to work through
- Works on the innovation of the integration platform including
- Leads technical analysis/designs in preparation for the
components and services to be developed.
- Participates and leads in team activities and team planning in
regards to improving team skills, awareness, and quality of
- Continues personal growth in the areas of technology, business
knowledge, and Costco policies and platforms.REQUIRED
- Minimum of 7 years' in an engineering and architectural
- 5+ years' proven experience in software engineering - focusing
on performance, scale.
- 2+ years' experience leading and mentoring scale/performance
- Experience in managing performance and integration of Digital
Commerce environments, especially WebSphere Commerce with
systems/services, such as Payment gateways, Order Management,
Content Management systems, User generated content, Google
Analytics, Geo Location service, etc.
- Experience with Cloud and on premise SRE Observability and
Monitoring services and machine data technologies, such as Datadog,
Dynatrace, Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk, ITRS Geneos.
- Strong understanding of OS fundamentals (AIX/ Linux/ Windows).
Proven expertise in solving OS level performance issues.
- Advanced knowledge of Akamai or other CDN solutions.
- Ability to discern performance impact across the full stack,
including web and mobile front end, caching layers, CDN and memory,
file system, and relational databases.
- Experience with RUM tools and synthetic testing.
- Experience in defining rollout and backout strategies, and risk
mitigation plans for software deployment.
- Skilled in both the art and science of benchmark creation and
measurement and modeling of system behavior under load.
- Ability to find the root cause of performance bottlenecks with
- Passionate to optimize the performance bottlenecks and improve
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and
optimizations of sophisticated large-scale deployments.
- Strong understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services
- Experience with Azure tools, such as Terraform; Ansible is a
- Ability to work effectively independent of assistance or
- Able to demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time
management and task prioritization.
- Innovative, creative, and extremely responsive, with a strong
sense of urgency.
- Willing to share knowledge and assist others in understanding
technical and business topics.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business,
including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written
- Retail or E-commerce experience beneficial.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Last two performance reviews
- Attendance records for current year (Do not include absences
covered by paid sick/personal time, FMLA or other protected
Keywords: Stratice, LLC, Seattle , Solutions Architect eCommerce, Other , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!