Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist Analytical Development
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist Analytical
DevelopmentSound Biologics (www.soundbiologics.com), a growing
greater Seattle-based start-up, is a biotechnology company focusing
on the creation of innovative technology and novel therapeutics to
better serve patients with cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune
diseases.Sound Biologics is seeking an analytical development and
characterization scientist to participate in the R&D activities
from preclinical studies, process development, through GMP
production and IND filings. This is a unique opportunity for a
motivated scientist to contribute in advancing our mission in a
supportive, but fast-paced team setting.Duties and
- Participate in the design, execution, and implementation of
experiments for analytical method development, formulation, and
characterization under general direction.
- Provide HPLC, CE-SDS, cIEF, and/or LC-MS support to protein/mAb
engineering, preclinical studies, process development, formulation,
and stability studies.
- Provide sample preparation support to different analytical
assays, formulation, and characterization.
- Assist in routine laboratory maintenance; Keep analytical
instruments in work status including buffer preparation and supply
- Write data reports and present pertinent work.Qualifications
- BS or MS degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry,
bioengineering, or a similar discipline, with 1+ year of related
biotechnology industry experience.
- Fundamental understanding of analytical chemistry/separation
science and protein biochemistry.
- Experience in using analytical separation techniques, e.g.,
HPLC, CE-SDS and cIEF.
- Experience in biologics formulation is preferred.
- Experience in LC-MS (e.g., TOF or QTOF) for protein
characterization is a plus.
- Good in data analysis, technical writing, and
- Has mastery of laboratory techniques and troubleshooting skills
within area of expertise.Sound Biologics offers a team-oriented,
stimulating work environment. Competitive compensation, benefits
and stock options are offered.Sound Biologics is an Equal
Keywords: IowaLifeScience, Seattle , Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist Analytical Development, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!