Company: Builders FirstSource
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Under direct supervision performs a variety of yard activities
including operating a forklift to move product and material
throughout the yard. Provides customer service to customers.
- Assisting customers in the location and loading of product.
- Reviewing materials loaded against invoice or requisition;
completes and routes paperwork appropriately.
- Moving product/material throughout the yard ensuring placement in
- Ensuring product/material is well stocked of inventory at all
- Performing routine cleanup of yard.
- Understanding and observing all safety procedures and practices
in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic
safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve
safety procedures. SEA-01 WS-01
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday
* Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
* Can lift 80 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 6 months experience with performing these or similar
tasks; or equivalent combination of training, education, and
experience.Requires OSHA Forklift Certification
About Builders FirstSource
Builders FirstSource strives to be the preferred supplier of
building materials and services to homebuilders and remodelers
across the nation by giving them both personalized attention at the
local level and a wide range of resources only offered by a large
company. Our goal is to provide outstanding products and services
to every customer, regardless of size.
Keywords: Builders FirstSource, Seattle , Yard Worker, Other , Arlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!