Executive Personal Assistant
Company: Savage HR Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position must be performed onsite in our
downtown Seattle office for the first 6 months.We're looking for a
self-motivated, team player that excels in supporting others and
does so with a strong degree of organizational skill and attention
to detail. This role will support an executive-level broker in an
extremely entrepreneurial, high-energy, fast-paced, and
collaborative environment within commercial real estate. This
position will execute on all administrative tasks in support of
business operations including executive and personal support,
business development, transaction management, and general office
- Executive Support: Own calendaring and email and for an
executive-level broker. Anticipate and resolve conflicts, escalate
issues as appropriate, and ensure timely response and delivery.
Draft, edit, and prepare correspondence and presentation
- Personal Support: Responsibilities vary, yet include running
errands, picking up deliveries, making travel arrangements,
scheduling meetings, organizing office filing systems and
- Customer Service: Act as first point of contact for inbound
calls, visiting guests, prospective and current tenants, owners,
and partners, ensuring the experience is positive and
- Email Management: Monitor email inboxes hourly and thoughtfully
organize, summarize, respond, and file emails, as necessary.
- Calendar Management: Manage personal and professional
calendars. Coordinate client, team, and personal meetings.
- Database Administration: Ensure accurate input of data,
reporting, and tracking. Assist with creating, updating,
implementing, and tracking new processes with an eye towards
- Project/Event Coordination: Support and maintain 20+ listing.
Coordinate projects ranging from real estate transaction support to
planning photo shoots, open houses, website maintenance, and
- Technology Utilization: Use software programs (e.g., Outlook,
Salesforce, DocuSign) to communicate with clients, manage project
statuses, and sign/file documents electronically.
- Facilities & Administrative Support: Coordinate with the
Brokerage team to provide broad administrative support and
facilities support as needed for the local team.What you need to be
- You have experience providing administrative support in a
dynamic office environment in support of an executive leader.
- You have an intellectual curiosity and a drive to learn all
areas of the business and create processes to support them when
- You know how to build an action plan, laying out goals,
strategies, tactics, and timelines.
- You are self-directed and detail oriented with the ability to
shift gears. You move quickly but stay in control, understanding
that accuracy is essential.
- You know how to build and keep relationships. You work
collaboratively and assertively across teams.
- You are flexible in your communication style and know when to
adopt a casual tone and when to be more formal. You don't shy away
from interacting and communicating directly with individuals of all
- You excel at writing and creating and managing
- You rely on a variety of technology platforms to streamline
your work and keep you organized.
- You thrive in a high-energy environment where relentless
pursuit of the next deal is encouraged, and new sales are
celebrated (with a gong).
- You can occasionally travel to properties or the Brokerage.This
is a full-time, hourly position working up to 50 hours per week.
There is opportunity for hybrid work after 6 months working in our
downtown Seattle office to build out programs and processes.Powered
Keywords: Savage HR Solutions LLC, Seattle , Executive Personal Assistant, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!