Memory Care Activities Assistant (Full-Time)
Company: Holden Southcenter
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Hiring Full-time Memory Care Activities
Assistant!!40 hours a weekSalary $18 to $22This position is
responsible for carrying out resident activities of a given managed
community including all external activities under the direction of
the Memory Care Director. HCA or CNA preferred.Check out our
- Save on Food: Free 3-course meal every shift complete with
soup/salad, entree, and dessert ($21 value!) made by our 5-star
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other
contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile
- Under the direction of the Memory Care Director, determine what
level of activities resident requests to be a part of and orients
all residents to activity program and how to access
- Arrange entertainment within budgetary allotments to come into
the building for resident enjoyment.
- Promote all activities within the building in order to improve
- Work with the Memory Care Director to organize events which
includes planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Organize transportation for activity outings and medical visits
with the Assisted Living community.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe
manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be Fully Covid 19 vaccinated prior
to being hired.
- HCA or CNA prefered
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- An associate or Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred in
Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- A minimum of three years of experience in Assisted Living is
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity! **Please DO NOT include
the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or
application. Thank you!**
Keywords: Holden Southcenter, Seattle , Memory Care Activities Assistant (Full-Time), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!