Company: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
Posted on: August 7, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYProvide the highest quality of service to Schwartz
Brothers Restaurants' guests. The objective of this position is to
sell and serve food and beverages in a professional manner. Servers
are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving
guests in a friendly and efficient manner and play an integral role
in ensuring our customers have exceptional dining experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following position
responsibilities are essential functions of the position.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential
functions with or without requested accommodation.
- Serving set number of table within sections, as determined by
- Maintaining complete knowledge of Schwartz Brothers
Restaurants' food and beverage preparation
- Assist fellow team members to ensue overall guest
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing
rapport with the guest and delivering an exceptional dining
- Guide guests through menus while demonstrating thorough
knowledge of our food and beverages.
- Take accurate orders and partner with team members to serve
food and beverages that meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Deliver food and beverages.
- Provide friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel
well taken care of.
- Cash handling: Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting
payments and returning change.
- Maintain and complete specific side-work and ensuring the total
cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintains highest standards of hygiene and sanitation,
including following Health Department standards for hygiene and
safe food handling and holding a current Food Handlers' Permit
- Adheres to state liquor regulations in serving alcohol and
keeps current liquor permit on person while working
- Checking identification of guests to ensure they are of legal
age to consume alcoholic beverages; refusing to serve beverages in
a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- Reporting to work in a neat and clean uniform; maintaining
well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company
- Upholds mission and philosophy of company.
- Performing other duties as asked and directed.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTSKnowledge, Skills, and Aptitudes:
- Washington State MAST Class 12 or 13 permit and food handlers
- Basic mathematical skills, ability to make change if
- Basic reading and writing skills. Ability to read menus, safety
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and follow
through on commitments
- Must be able to suggestively sell food and beverage items
- Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Minimum of three (3) years of fine dining experience
- Extensive knowledge of food and wine is required
- Professional appearance and demeanor.Physical Demands and
Working Conditions:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the functions.
- Requires the ability to lift and transport up to 40 pounds on
occasion and up to 25 pounds regularly
- Required the ability to bend, twist, reach, stand and walk for
extended periods of time to perform normal job functions
- Occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight,
taste, smell and hearing
- Must be able to frequently communicate with other team
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to
- Frequently works with sharp knives, utensils, and hot
- Must meet Washington State minimum age for using required
- Flexibility and/or reliability in work schedule are required to
provide support when needed.PI187942668
Keywords: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants, Seattle , Server, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!