Entry Level Assembly Associate - Bus Accesible
Company: TERRA Staffing Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
A local commercial printing company is looking for multiple
Entry Level Assembly Associates to join their team! You will be
offered competitive wages, fantastic company culture, and the
opportunity to grow your skills in the creative industry. As an
Entry Level Assembly Associate, you will be working with some
well-known Washington brands like the Sounders, Seahawks, T-Mobile,
Nordstrom and Seattle University in assembling kits of printed
material, binding and binning cards, and off-loading machines.
Entry Level Assembly Associate Duties:
- Assemble kits of printed material
- Packaging Materials
- Load and off-load printing equipment
- Use of a pallet jack to move materials around the warehouse
You'll be successful in this role if you have strong attention to
detail, like working with your hands, and enjoy working with a team
Schedule: Day Shift: Monday - Friday - 7:00 am to 3:30 pm -
opportunities for overtime! Entry Level Assembly Associate
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to stand for the entirety of the shift
- Able to lift to 35lbs on occasion Pay: $19 an hour. Get paid
every Friday! Benefits of working here:
- 40 hours per week and weekly pay!
- Opportunities for overtime
- Learn new skills in the print and bindery industry
- Convenient commute Location: Georgetown, South Seattle area.
Free parking and bus accessible for most! If this Entry Level
Assembly Associate position interests you, apply now or call
253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
Keywords: TERRA Staffing Group, Seattle , Entry Level Assembly Associate - Bus Accesible, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!