Picture Framing Design
Company: New NWF LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Connected by a passion for artistry and empowered by the innovation
of our people, we handcraft personalized art and framing
solutions.Northwest Framing has been locally owned and operated
since 1974, and services the industry through three unique
divisions that include Internet Fulfillment Services,
Commercial/Contract Design, and Manufacturing, and operates 19
retail stores across Oregon and Washington. As a leading provider
to nationally recognized business partners, Northwest Framing is
uniquely positioned in the industry for continued growth, and to
expand opportunities for its colleagues. Position The primary
objective of this role is to support the Store Manager in the
day-to-day operations of a Northwest Framing (NWF) retail store.
Ensuring growth in comparable-store sales, product and framing
quality, customer amazement, adherence to company policies and
procedures, and community involvement. It also includes excellent
customer service, custom framing design, fitting of customer
projects, order placement, and merchandising of the store. The
successful Store Colleague demonstrates a customer-first attitude,
lives the company's mission and values, and contributes to a
cooperative and positive work environment. This position reports to
the Store Manager. Compensation Starting pay: $17.25/HR DOE
Quarterly Bonus based on attainment of individual sales and company
goals Benefits Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, supplemental life insurance, short-term disability,
long-term disability, 401K, 401K Match, PTO, Holiday Pay, Jury and
Bereavement pay, and an EAP. Free parking. CURRENT OPENINGS:
Issaquah and Wallingford Frame Central Stores Primary
Responsibilities The Retail Store Colleague will help to oversee
the day-to-day operations of a Northwest Framing Retail location as
- Participate in store operations including but not limited
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Positive growth in sales
- Frame production and quality
- Store merchandising
- Store upkeep
- Drive a healthy culture. Live and demonstrate by example the
Northwest Framing Values, and work to foster increased awareness
and practical application of these values. Additional
Responsibilities The Retail Store Colleague is expected to:
- Improve and maintain safety, efficiency, skills, and esprit de
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Perform daily habits, as assigned
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Work with other divisions within the company.
- Celebrate a sense of pride in providing our customers with
superior products and services.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Requirements Relevant work experience in picture framing, retail
sales, and/or the art industry. High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills, including highly effective
written and oral delivery.
- Daily communications via email, telephone, and Microsoft
- In-depth knowledge of computer and intranet systems
- A dedication to high-quality customer service through sustained
- Balance of strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Compliance with all labor laws including fair employment
practices, performance appraisals, and the positive discipline
process. Workplace Conditions
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping,
twisting, and lifting, including repetitive hand and wrist
- Requires the occasional ability to safely lift items weighing
up to 50 pounds.
- Requires operation of sharp and potentially hazardous equipment
and/or hand tools
- Requires ability to utilize up to 10' ladder to hang framed art
- Requires adherence to safety procedures and the use of safety
equipment to minimize risk and exposure.
- Our Business is seasonal in nature, this position requires
extended working hours when necessary, particularly during most
recognized special occasions and holidays.
- All NEW HIRES MUST SHOW PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION
Keywords: New NWF LLC, Seattle , Picture Framing Design, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!