Biotech Manufacturing Associate II
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision
transforming patients lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.Join us and make a
difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work
environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity,
collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of
inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We
believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our
employees help to drive innovation and transformative business
results.Job SummaryThe primary focus of the Manufacturing Associate
role will be cellular therapeutic manufacturing during process
transfers, routine production, and technology improvements. The key
deliverables for this role are helping to establish the site's
manufacturing operations and completing production assignments with
a high quality and timely output.Must be willing to work 5:00 am -
5:30 pm or 5:00 pm - 5:30 am three to four times a
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written
procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted
practice is required.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans and
sanitizes process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes work instructions and maintains clean room
environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production
equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Trains for proficiency in process systems (i.e. Syncade MES and
Oracle interfaces) and some supporting business systems (i.e.
Oracle, ETQ, BMRAM etc.).
- Assist with the revision and or creation of process documents,
such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-4 years of cGMP manufacturing experience is desired or
equivalent in work experience or education.
- Proven experience working on teams where combined contribution,
collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word
processing, spreadsheet and web-based applications.
- Experience where attention to detail and personal
accountability were critical to success.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and
approachable. Maintains a professional and productive relationship
with area management and co-workers.Education:
- High school diploma, Associate s or Bachelor s degree in
related field is preferred. BMSCARTAround the world, we are
passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with
serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and
diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of
passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and
integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our
colleagues.Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of
balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide
variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide
our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at
work and in their personal lives. Associated topics: ear piercing,
medical technologist, meter reader, operational staff, pharmacy
technician, service support, technical, technician lab, technician
Keywords: Bristol Myers Squibb, Seattle , Biotech Manufacturing Associate II, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!