Operator II, Manufacturing
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manufacturing Operator II - Electro Mechanical Assembler
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do
important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer,
protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe and
you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With
dedicated managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll
find the resources and chances to define meaningful contributions
to the world while building a vibrant career!
How will you make an impact?
The person in this Manufacturing role thrives on challenge and
continually looks for opportunities to learn and grow. This
colleague performs assembly and integration according to the
production schedule. They will also provide effective training to
other assembly personnel and ensure safety and quality standards
What will you do?
* Conduct assembly work applying prescribed methods/work
instructions using a variety of hand tools, fixtures and test
* Collect test data, use databases and other office programs to
detail the manufacturing process
* Participate in resolving production challenges and making process
* Assist in selection and/or set-up of specialized equipment
* Perform a wide variety of troubleshooting to identify and resolve
* Perform equipment set-up, calibration and preventative
* Follow audit and safety guidelines
How will you get here?
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* 2 years of manufacturing or mechanical assembly experience
* Background in precision mechanical assembly and low volume,
complex manufacturing processes preferred
* Experience in lean manufacturing, 6S and continuous improvement a
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Proven track record in successfully working in a Team of 8-10
* Ability to work in a cleanroom environment using appropriate
* Experience with Windows-based and MS Office programs (Word,
Excel, Outlook and Access)
* Ability to analyze and solve problems independently as well as
* Ability to support projects, perform training and work
efficiently as part of cohesive teams
* Self-motivated, self-starter with strong organizational
* Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, successful in
partnering with colleagues of differing cultural, language and
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving
science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us.
Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research,
solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or augmenting efficiency in their
laboratories, we are here to support them. Our distributed team of
more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of
innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical
services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo
Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific,
Unity Lab Services and Patheon. We share a common set of values -
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together
to accelerate research, tackle sophisticated scientific challenges,
drive technological innovation and support patients in need.
#StartYourStory at ThermoFisher Scientific, where diverse
experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued!
Apply today! Please visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic
origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Seattle , Operator II, Manufacturing, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!