Auto Body Collision Tech
Company: AutoNation Collision Center Bellevue
Location: Mercer Island
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: This position is currently offering a sign on bonus
within 90 days of hire Come join the Largest Auto Group in the
United States! AutoNation has a network of over 300 dealerships and
over 50 collision centers providing careers coast to coast and
endless opportunities. We provide our employees the ability to take
advantage of Industry-Leading Benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- Career paths with the purpose to develop our employees and
promote growth from within
- Longevity bonuses for employees based on performance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Discounts programs with major vendors
- Generous referral programs for all levels of associates
Position Overview: At AutoNation, getting customers back on the
road is what drives us. We're looking for a Collision Body
Technician or Auto Body Technician to join our team. As a Collision
Body Technician, you'll perform vehicle repairs as assigned in
accordance with dealer and factory standards. Your attention to
detail make you a valuable asset to the team as you ensure repairs
are completed on time, and deliver top-notch work to delight our
customers. What are the daily job responsibilities?
- Performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency
- Communicating with Estimators and Parts Associates to obtain
- Assessing vehicle condition to determine if additional safety
or repair work is needed.
- Performing all body repairs according to estimate.
- Performing welding, soldering, body alignment, and
- Operating all equipment in the Collision Center in a safe and
productive manner, following AutoNation's Safety Standards for the
use of personal protective equipment (e.g., safety glasses, gloves,
hearing protection) while working on the production floor.
- Inspecting all work performed as a Quality Control (QC) measure
as soon as jobs are completed.
- Mixing all chemicals according to manufacturer
- Understanding and following federal, state, and local
regulations that affect Collision Center operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA guidelines, etc.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to provide high quality
repairs. What are the requirements for the Collision Body
- ICAR certification (preferred) or interest to become
- OEM certification (preferred) or interest to become
- At least two years' automotive experience.
- Must have a valid, in-state driver's license with an
acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to operate an automobile. What are the opportunities
for career growth? Our Associates have many choices for career
growth and development after success in a Collision Body Technician
role. Future opportunities may include:
- Collision Director
- Collision Production Manager
- Collision Estimator
- Collision Body Team Lead The intent of this job description is
to provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents
may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those
specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on
business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of
internal and external candidates. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . auto body technician, auto body tech, Collision Technician,
Collision Tech, AutoBody, Body Man, Bodyman, Frame Tech, Structural
Repair, Non-Structural Repair, NonStructural Repair, Heavy Hits,
Heavy Collision, Combo Tech, iCar, i-Car, I Car, Refinishing
Technician, Restoration Tech, Master Technician, Refinishing Tech,
Heavy Collision, Body Shop, Collision Center, Service King, Gerber,
Caliber, UTI, WyoTech, Lincoln Tech, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Acura,
Lexus, Infiniti, Ford, Chevy, Lincoln, Mercury, Volkswagen, VW,
Fiat, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Porsche, Audi, Volvo, Mazda, Subaru,
Kia, Hyundai, Saturn, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge,
Ram, Chevrolet, Eagle, Buick, Land Rover
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center Bellevue, Seattle , Auto Body Collision Tech, Other , Mercer Island, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!