Experienced Radar Systems Design and Analysis Engineer
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
The Airborne Surveillance Command & Control (ASC2) Surveillance
Team is seeking an Experienced Radar Systems Design and Analysis
Engineer located in Tukwila, Washington.
The candidate will work on their Radar and/or Identification Friend
or Foe (IFF) teams as a Level 3 engineer supporting both our AWACS
and AEW&C platforms. Specific need is to support upcoming E-7
programs that include both US and foreign customers. Key roles
needing immediate support are engineering change review, supplier
technical interface management, hardware design management,
technical proposal support, and risk/issue resolution.
Primary Job Responsibilities will include:
- Supports the development of hardware and software related to
Radar / IFF from individual components up through system
- Supports appropriate aspects of critical supplier and partner
performance to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Oversees Radar/IFF subcontractor design, development,
integration and testing of software and systems.
- Defines and conducts critical tests of various kinds to
validate performance of designs to requirements.
- Plans and supports Ground Testing, Flight Testing and post test
- Supports corrective action process and product improvement
projects to enhance product quality.
- Develops risk mitigation plans for presentation to management
and customers Other Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with managing suppliers in aerospace
- Experience with risk management processes and tools
- Project management experience is desired
- Proficient Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word user
- Test, laboratory, or integration experience is desired
- Radar System Algorithms
- Radar systems Development This position requires the ability to
obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires
US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance
Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer
science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Must have 5 or more years of previous experience in the defense
or aerospace industry
- Must have 2 or more years' experience using RF test and
measurement instrumentation (such as receivers, antennas,
analyzers, and oscilloscopes)
- Must be willing to travel at up to 25% of the time as required
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- An ABET accredited Bachelor's degree in electrical
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- Previous experience in Radar Systems analysis, design or
- Knowledge of digital signal processing Typical
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In
the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate
This is a union represented position.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Seattle , Experienced Radar Systems Design and Analysis Engineer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!