Research Data Coordinator
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Title: Research Associate I Location: Bothell, WA Start date:
- This position will be responsible for supporting the operation
and upkeep of the request trackers for the Core Research and
Technology group within Research.
- The core function consists of day to day Smartsheet tasks, word
processing and document lifecycle management.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and
self-service guidance for CORE services
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on
process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined
end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of
processes are achieving the desired results and that services are
meeting agreed-upon service levels
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of
the process and escalation requirements within the various support
and delivery areas
- Prepare incident details for post-mortem incident reviews
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for
- Position requires AA diploma or equivalent job experience and 0
to 2 years??? experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- This position requires superior computer skills with
Smartsheet, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Requirements also include attention to detail and
organizational skills, excellent grammatical and proofreading
skills, proven multi-tasking abilities, immediate response action
to tasks and personnel requests for assistance, strong
interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to handle
changing priorities if needed in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will be able to maintain a high degree
of confidentiality and professionalism and be able to work well
with employees at all levels of skill and authority throughout
Keywords: Joul--, Seattle , Research Data Coordinator, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!