Licensed Professional Counselor
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.Join the world's
largest online therapy platform.Put simply: You provide the
clinical expertise, we take care of everything else. And we mean
New providers receive a first client bonus**
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established
within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist,
- Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule
and appointment times. BetterHelp can be your major source of
income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your
specific areas of expertise. Then, BetterHelp provides clients with
a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best
start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions, to
shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical
worksheets, to formal goal setting and tracking, and more.
- Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and
trained clinician. BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment
and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate
approach for each client.
- Resources to keep you connected: BetterHelp has a strong and
accessible peer community of over 20,000 therapists, available to
you directly through the platform.
- Benefits stipend.
- Complimentary weekly therapy
Who Should Apply:
- Therapists who want to focus 100% on clinical work - not on
acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. (We handle all
- Therapists who want the opportunity to work with specific
populations or presenting concerns.
- Therapists who do not want to work directly with insurance,
Medicare, or Medicaid.
- Therapists who are obsessed with privacy and confidentiality,
and want a state-of-the-art technology platform with secure,
encrypted phone, video, and text-based communication.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide
counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC,
LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials).
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens.
- A private environment for conducting sessions.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Reliable Internet connection.
Advantages (not mandatory but great to have):
- 30 or more client hours per week preferred (but not
- Therapists who have experience providing telehealth
**New providers. Must complete onboarding and take the first client
within 15 days and must apply through this ad.
Therapists are independent providers.
Keywords: BetterHelp, Seattle , Licensed Professional Counselor , Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!