Production Line Lead- $1000 Signing Bonus
Company: Canyon Creek Cabinet Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you looking to take your manufacturing or lead experience to
the next level? Canyon Creek Cabinet Company is actively searching
for a lead to guide daily activities in out Furniture Cell.
Signing Bonus!!!! Canyon Creek is offering a $1000 after 90 days
and a second $1000 after 180 days of consecutive employment. *
Full-time, 40 hours/week plus 8-10 hours of over time per week
during our peak season.
Monday through Friday Day 5:30am to 2:00pm
(Occasional Saturday shifts)
Scope of Lead Positions
- Lead daily safety talks and assign tasks to team members.
- Resolve production issues.
- Train, encourage and give feedback to team members.
- Assess Risk and keep supervisor and managers informed.
- Communicate performance expectations to team members.
- Maintain metric data tracking.
What we look for in a manufacturing lead:
- Ability to train and lead a small team.
- Must be able to communicate in a positive manner with
supervisor and co-workers.
- Candidate must be responsible, dependable, honest and
- Product and process knowledge a must.
- Ability to be organized and accountable.
- Mature attitude and ability to handle stressful situations.
Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday
pay, 401K options with company matching.*To receive signing bonus,
must reach 90 days of employment with zero corrective actions. All
offers of employment are contingent on passing a pre-employment
mouth swab drug screen, and passing a criminal history background
check. Canyon Creek Cabinet Company, located in Monroe, WA, is a
leading manufacturer of stylish and affordable custom framed and
frameless style cabinetry for any room in the home. Since 1981,
Canyon Creek has been a recognized leader in the kitchen and bath
industry, and we have won many industry awards for our cabinetry
and environmental practices. We ve been focused on sustainable
manufacturing for more than 20 years, and constantly look for
better materials, ways to cut energy use, and create less waste. We
are certified in a number of industry programs that recognize
quality and environmental responsibility. We believe strongly in
community and have been awarded for our ongoing efforts to be a
good corporate citizen. Our mission and values statement is truly a
guiding standard, and we strive to fulfill the stated goals each
and every day. Canyon Creek Cabinet Company is an equal opportunity
employer as it relates to all aspects of employment. Discrimination
is prohibited on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, family medical history, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or other status protected by law.
* To receive both signing bonus, employee must reach 90 day and 180
day employment milestones with zero corrective actions.
Keywords: Canyon Creek Cabinet Company, Seattle , Production Line Lead- $1000 Signing Bonus, Other , Monroe, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!