Cardio Clinic RN
Company: Franciscan Medical Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualifying new external Clinic
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 2 year commitment
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min 0.6 FTE required) CHI
Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of
patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a
seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home.
From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized
care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with
convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and
innovative treatments and technologies. - - As a part of our
organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children,
pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance Wellness Program Responsibilities
Franciscan Medical Group, a - part of Virginia Mason Franciscan
Health, is currenlty seeking a full time Cardio Clinic RN for our
Franciscan Cardiovascular Associates in Silverdale, WA. Seeking
motivated individual to join our patient centered cardiology team.
This individual will support a fast-paced Cardiology Clinic Care
Team. Day shift with no weekends or - organizationally recognized
holidays required. Come join our great work environment! Job
This job is responsible for providing professional nursing services
which focus on the provision of quality patient care for cardiac
patients in an ambulatory setting consistent with CHI Franciscan
Health (CHI-FH) standards/values, applicable regulatory
requirements and Franciscan Medical Group (FMG) Scope of Practice
policy. An incumbent is engaged in the direct care of cardiac
patients within scope of RN licensure, including assessing,
coordinating, triaging, evaluating and delegating work to members
of the patient care team, and for providing specialized
cardiac-related consultation and education to patients/families
with regard to pending procedures and ongoing disease management.
- Administers cardiovascular and pharmacological stress tests
with the use of imaging modalities and IV therapy as appropriate;
interprets EKG findings in accordance with standard protocols.
- Completes cardiac risk assessment forms in response to requests
from internal/external providers for cardiac clearance for
new/additional clinical/diagnostic tests/protocols; forwards
assessments to Cardiologist for final determination.
- Reviews protocols established for each procedure/study and
provides patient with specifically-tailored training/information
based on unique patient medical history and physician-specific
- As initial point of patient contact, performs nursing triage
activities based on direct patient contact or via phone within
scope of licensure; independently triages cardiac
patients/situations in accordance with standing orders/protocols;
addresses more complex, urgent or emergent situations escalated
from other clinic staff.
- Documents studies, procedures, and interactions in patient's
electronic medical record in accordance with established
procedures; enters, pends and signs orders as appropriate.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing approved by the
Washington State Board of Nursing and two years of related work
experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job
knowledge/abilities. Work experience in a cardiology-related field
is preferred. License/Certification:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the Washington State
Board of Nursing.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Keywords: Franciscan Medical Group, Seattle , Cardio Clinic RN, Other , Silverdale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!