Weekend Dietary Aide
Company: Caring Places Management
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description: At Caring Places Management, we have been
passionate about providing exceptional care for seniors throughout
the Pacific Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991.
We are committed to achieving our mission of Exceeding Expectations
for Loving, Thoughtful Care by offering our residents caring,
thoughtful service in a homelike environment.
$500 Sign on BONUS
Caring Places Management is actively recruiting an empathetic,
qualified individual to join our Assisted Living & Memory Care
community, Heritage House , as a Dietary Aide. As part of our team,
you work with seniors requiring assistance and their families to
determine their individual needs and requirements. Why work for
Caring Places Management? We truly believe in our company motto:
"Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care".
To be a successful Dietary Aide, you should demonstrate strong
attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions. You
should have physical stamina and be considerate and compassionate
towards the residents.
- Reviewing patients' dietary requirements and preferences to
develop healthy menus and nutritional care plans.
- Preparing individual dietary menus based on patients' medical
conditions, physical health, preferences, and distastes.
- Assisting with meal preparation and serving.
- Inspecting special diet trays to ensure they comply with the
- Monitoring patients' eating habits and reporting problems with
swallowing, chewing, or loss of appetite.
- Counseling and educating patients and their families on proper
- Assisting the Cook with determining kitchen supplies and stock
for the day, as well as checking and maintaining stock levels.
- Assisting with cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining
- Maintaining current knowledge of recent health food trends and
cooking techniques. Requirements: Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work-related experience.
- Excellent cooking skills and the ability to successfully
operate cooking equipment.
- The ability to comply with sanitation regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, attention to detail,
and the ability to follow instructions. Schedule:
- Part Time
- Saturdays & Sundays
- Wage is starting at $19, DOE & Certifications Benefits:
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- WellVia (Telehealth) - FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On the Job Training APPLY NOW! Or visit our website at for
more information. Please attach RESUMES when applying.
Keywords: Caring Places Management, Seattle , Weekend Dietary Aide, Other , Buckley, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!