Senior Brand Strategist
Company: Phinney Bischoff
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Phinney Bischoff is a brand and creative strategy firm with a 40
year track record, noteworthy clients and an enviable reputation.
How do we do it? By hiring great people who are passionate about
great work-and we're looking to grow our team.You'll enjoy an
energetic small agency atmosphere where everyone's a grown up,
passionate about People First Design and where collaboration is
part of the firm's DNA. You will have the opportunity to make a
lasting impact with growing businesses and be valued by amazing
clients.Why we'll love youAt your core, you care. You care about
your work, your clients, and your teammates. You have the ability
to think strategically and conceptually but are also detail
oriented. You love the challenge of working with a new client and
turning a project into a lasting partnership. You are someone who
enjoys being challenged and challenging others.We are currently
searching for an amazing Brand Strategist. This person will help
lead our Strategy offering alongside our other Senior team members
and will play a key role at our agency. You'll be instrumental in
helping us deliver great work that people want to engage with.Below
we have outlined some position objectives and responsibilities;
this is just a sampling of the many things involved with this key
position. Each staff member brings such unique qualities it would
be impossible to list everything you might do in just one day. If
you are interested please send your resume and information to
firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to meeting with you.Position
- Produce strategy deliverables that ensure Phinney Bischoff is
positioned as a leading provider of Brand Strategy + Design
services in the Pacific Northwest.
- Develop and strengthen Phinney Bischoff's clients' brands
through the effective development, management and execution of
brand strategy engagements.
- Work with our team to help build and manage a thriving strategy
- The continuous development and implementation of the firm's
brand strategy discipline.
- Leading the development of clear and effective brand strategies
- Lead focus groups as well as one-on-one stakeholder interviews
and customer intercepts as needed.
- Design and manage online surveys and other quantitative
studies. Have the ability to analyze and synthesize findings to
serve up to clients in a meaningful way.
- Work with Marketing Director & Account Director to create
strong proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Be an integral part of our biz dev pitch team presenting PB
capabilities in person and via Zoom.
- Create Strategy decks in Keynote and InDesign for client
- Ability to craft brand platforms, client mission statements,
brand narratives and creative briefs as well as thought leadership
- Have the ability to lead C-level clients through the branding
- Oversee client engagements through the brand strategy process,
in coordination with other strategists and account managers,
including; strategy development, presentations, client development,
- Collaborate with project partners, including research firms, ad
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in marketing, communications
or a related field.
- Five or more years experience within a brand
- Five or more years experience with qualitative and quantitative
- Strong writing, oral and presentation skills.
- Well-versed in marketing principles and strategies.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with business software applications (word
processing, databases, spreadsheets), especially MS Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong collaborator and communicator, with both internal and
external teams.CompensationSalary plus incentives and benefits.If
interested, please send your resume and information to
email@example.com . We look forward to meeting you.
Keywords: Phinney Bischoff, Seattle , Senior Brand Strategist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!