Company: Centerline Logistics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking an experienced IT Specialist to join our technology
team and Help Desk. In this role, you will assist in powering the
employee productivity of a maritime industry concerned workforce.
You will help maintain the IT Infrastructure, collaborate in
migration, management, and compliance initiatives, and assist the
IT Manager in major projects. We seek an individual with experience
in a service desk customer support role, a solid understanding of
the Microsoft 365 stack, a deep understanding of network
management, security policies, Windows 10 computers, Exchange, and
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the
- Respond, log and track support tickets into the IT ticketing
- Help maintain catalog of equipment and software.
- Setup, repair, and maintain workstation computers and related
- Installation and upgrade of software applications.
- Provide on-site support, equipment, and technical services for
- Tactical style that effectively triages performance issues and
drives root cause analysis.
- Assist with the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and
administration of IT systems and networks.
- Assist with ensuring maximum uptime and stability in the
company's systems and networks.
- Assist in monitoring, evaluation, and testing of infrastructure
- Help document processes and activities supporting IT policies
and utilization of a change management program.
- Mentor end-users and Help Desk operations.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Management Information Systems, or relevant education or industry
experience is required.
- 2+ years' work experience in support of IT operations.
- Strong knowledge of common technology principles
- Solid communication skills w/ ability to clearly articulate the
right message to the right audience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Direct experience with legacy Microsoft systems including
Active Directory, Exchange, Office, SharePoint and
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Azure AD and Exchange
- Experience with server & network monitoring using management
and performance tools.
- Experience with management of telecom systems.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to obtain TWIC upon hire.
Job Condition and Environment
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
Expected Hours of Work
- Normal office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- May be required to travel domestically.
Centerline Logistics is a leading provider of marine transportation
services in the United States. Centerline Logistics operates on the
United States West Coast (including Alaska and Hawaii), US East
Coast (including Puerto Rico), the U.S. Gulf Coast and the
Mississippi River System. Services provided include the
transportation and storage of petroleum products, tanker escort,
ship assist, the transportation of general cargo and rescue towing.
Centerline Logistics is the parent company of eight businesses
specializing in marine services and a bulk liquids terminal
business. Centerline Logistics provides accounting, administrative,
human resources, safety and environmental services, as well as
operational oversight to the subsidiary companies.
Centerline Logistics offers competitive benefit and compensation
packages. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Drug Free Work
place. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Keywords: Centerline Logistics, Seattle , IT Specialist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!