Company: Crothall Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Working as an HR Generalist, you will support numerous Human
Resource functions to meet strategic, tactical and administrative
objectives. You must be able to communicate effectively with Senior
Management and across various departments. Your knowledge of
employee relations and your strong analytical ability will be used
to support HR initiatives. This is an on-site position at a
hospital, remote option is not avaiable.
* Ensures all Company HR related policies are applied
* Objectively coaches associates and management through complex and
* Assists with on-site investigations.
* Oversees process for hourly recruitment and onboarding.
* Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws.
* At least three years of HR experience at a large, multi-unit
* Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing
facts and drawing valid conclusions
* Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including
but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Crothall is proud to be the premier healthcare support services
provider nationwide. Crothall Healthcare was founded in 1991 and
today we serve over 1,445 healthcare Clients in 46 states with a
stunning 98.7% retention rate. Crothall has been named to Modern
Healthcare Magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work" in 2020 - the
eighth year in a row.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Seattle , HR Generalist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!