Room Attendant - FT PT - Sign On Bonus
Company: Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Day Shift - $17.00/hourFull Time and Part Time Positions
OpenCompany StandardsAt Angel of the Winds, the World's
Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide
exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude.
We value all guests and team members through our guiding values;
Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We
have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our
guests want and represent our company by being professional and
courteous to all.Responsibilities
- Maintains the hotel rooms to ensure a safe and clean experience
for hotel guests.
- Prepare and maintain cleaning cart with supplies for efficiency
and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets, fixtures in
rooms, and hallways.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets, sink, mirrors and
walls in order to have a clean and sanitary guest restroom.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks
literature for arriving guests.
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Wipe down closet (door, handle and shelves) and restocking the
guest room supplies.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working
order and immediately alerts security to an unsecured or unsafe
situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical
problems from the guest's room and report to the housekeeping
- Label and submit all lost and found items to the housekeeping
- Respects guest privacy and maintains confidentiality.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- One to three months experience in the hospitality/cleaning
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning
products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers,
co-workers, and managers.Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license
from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington
State.Physical Demands and Work EnvironmentConstantly requires the
ability to receive detailed information through oral and written
communication. The position requires the ability to walk, bend,
crouch, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning for up to 8 hours in
length. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis and
have the ability to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up
to 100 pounds. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and visual acuity.
This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.$1000.00 Sign on
Bonus (External Candidates Only)Paid in 3 installments
Keywords: Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, Seattle , Room Attendant - FT PT - Sign On Bonus, Other , Arlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!