Company: Sunglass Hut
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium
sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We
offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has
an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for
all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and
inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and
exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal
The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is
an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate
spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to
The Sunglass Hut Experience and store operations.
*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently
deliver sales plan and company objectives.
* Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL
CONNECTION with customers.
* Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and
identify areas of opportunity.
* Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales
* People work for people - uses this philosophy to grow careers,
encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused
* Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that
reflects the integrity of the brand.
* Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
* Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an
individual development plan.
* Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that
translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently
delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
* Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
* Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably
executed throughout the store.
* Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our
* Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
* Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand
* Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new
merchandise and fashion trends.
* Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Sunglass Hut
* Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising
practices and inventory control activities.
* Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and
maintains brand standards.
* Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
* Critical thinking
* Customer service and/or retail experience
* To accommodate our diverse customer base, preference may be given
to bilingual candidates depending upon the needs of the
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348or e-mail HRCompliance@
luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact
information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
*Sunglass Hut provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
* Are you 18yrs or older?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sunglass Hut, Seattle , Sales associate, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!